**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Has Kabam given us a reason to why for missing 5*?

KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Unfortunately... I don't feel like going through forums to find an answer. But I do believe we deserve an answer... We know they will be released as 5*. They just want us to wait until all content of Act 5 or Act 6 is released. So we can't use them now. And when they do come out with them. Its just another way for use to chase after our favorites.
Wolverine
Scarlet Witch
Thor
Abomination
Captain WW2
Daredevil Classic
War Machine
Electro
Vision
Deadpool

Comments

• FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    No they haven't
  • Im in total agreement. I want to see that 5* wolvie and ww2
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    They said something about how those champs never had a 5* version before, so they could not put them in crystal, even though 5* versions of them are obviously in the code for use as enemies.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    We need an answer because being out a new level Star shouldn't be possible without all being a 5* at least.

MAIN MARVEL CHARACTERS being left as 4* Max, while champs 95% of people no one has heard of are a 5* - Hood, Hyperion, I mean before Netflix did the shows I would have no idea who Luke Cage even was.

Not saying Hood or Hyp are rubbish champs as they are sweet, but to leave Wolverine rotting away as a 4* is a disgrace when he is one of the first characters you think of in regards to Marvel
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    edited September 2017
    Sorry I left out... In which they have not explained this either... Hell Medusa has synergy with Black Bolt... Why no 5*?
    Joe Fixit
    Doctor Strange
    Ms.Marvel
    Black Bolt
    Marvel Now Magneto
    Gamora

Kabam... we want a reason why? We don't care about 6*... We care about 5* SW... DS... DD... Thor... BB... Wolverine... Captain WW2... Electro... Visions... and Deadpools...

• Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Because most of those champs are OP and still pull a lot of weight even as a 4*. If a 5* version were to be released, it would hurt their bottom line for sure. Although I'm not sure why they haven't added Abom, WM, and Electro. Seems like pretty good champs for them to add to hinder people getting better ones like SL and Magik.
    Are you Kabam Viper? Not a good enough reason to sell us short... If all champs are being made monthly... We expect all champs to be added as 5*... This does not guarantee that we will get those champs. But we should still have a chance. Cause to me that's not fair on there part to not release all champs. I want a real answer from Kabam...
    Are you Kabam Viper? Not a good enough reason to sell us short... If all champs are being made monthly... We expect all champs to be added as 5*... This does not guarantee that we will get those champs. But we should still have a chance. Cause to me that's not fair on there part to not release all champs. I want a real answer from Kabam...

....Ok then nevermind.
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    Because most of those champs are OP and still pull a lot of weight even as a 4*. If a 5* version were to be released, it would hurt their bottom line for sure. Although I'm not sure why they haven't added Abom, WM, and Electro. Seems like pretty good champs for them to add to hinder people getting better ones like SL and Magik.

By that logic, There shouldn't be a 5* version of gwenpool, iceman, archangel, dr voodoo to name a few. They should make all champs a 5* version before releasing 6* for sure.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★

Don't always get what you want, the guy answered the question, like others... stop lashing out because your butt-hurt, I'm gutted Wolvie isn't a 5*. Not being a tool about it though

By that logic, There shouldn't be a 5* version of gwenpool, iceman, archangel, dr voodoo to name a few. They should make all champs a 5* version before releasing 6* for sure.

Well they were also original champs, not featured champs. Since they are adding featured champs, of course they have to add AA, Iceman, and DV. There's a small but distinguished difference.

Well they were also original champs, not featured champs. Since they are adding featured champs, of course they have to add AA, Iceman, and DV. There's a small but distinguished difference.

Not really, the answer was the champs are too OP. Well the ones I listed are just as OP if not more than the original champs missing so really no reason not to add them
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★

Not really, the answer was the champs are too OP. Well the ones I listed are just as OP if not more than the original champs missing so really no reason not to add them

Well they can't go back and delete 5* gwenpool from the game now, can they? And can't skip a feature 5* because "we think this champ may be TOO good!" Doesn't make much sense either.

Well they can't go back and delete 5* gwenpool from the game now, can they? And can't skip a feature 5* because "we think this champ may be TOO good!" Doesn't make much sense either.

Never said they should. Was just pointing out that the logic that they can't add the others as 5* coz they are too OP doesn't make sense when you have the others as 5* and it's not exactly broken the game. So no reason why they can't be added

Never said they should. Was just pointing out that the logic that they can't add the others as 5* coz they are too OP doesn't make sense when you have the others as 5* and it's not exactly broken the game. So no reason why they can't be added

It's a combination deal. They fit multiple criteria. 1. They are OP champs and help finish hard game content easier than say if you had Luke Cage or Spider Gwen. 2. They are original champs. Kabam can decide which older champs are added to the 5* basics, but like @LocoMotives said, you can't just delete a featured or skip them because they're OP.

Don't always get what you want, the guy answered the question, like others... stop lashing out because your butt-hurt, I'm gutted Wolvie isn't a 5*. Not being a tool about it though

I simply asked the question... Not hurt... I still think we all deserve a reason. And let me tell you... I have a solid 5* squad
    Dormammu duped R4
    Iceman duped R4
    Nebula R4
    Kingpin duped R3
    Mordo R3
    Doctor Voodoo R3
    Etc... Etc... Etc...
    I can continue... but I still want the champs missing from the 5* pull. Because I got t4cc waiting for only the best of the best.

It's a combination deal. They fit multiple criteria. 1. They are OP champs and help finish hard game content easier than say if you had Luke Cage or Spider Gwen. 2. They are original champs. Kabam can decide which older champs are added to the 5* basics, but like @LocoMotives said, you can't just delete a featured or skip them because they're OP.

Absolute nonsense
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    The top 12 four star attackers in the game are probably AA, Iceman, Hyperion, DV, SW, Magik, SL, stark SM, Wolverine, X-23, GP and CA WW2. Of those, all but Wolvie, SW and CA WW2 are available as 5 stars. It makes 0 sense to say it would break the game if others are released (unless the coders are so lazy they can't scale things properly)

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    The only reason they have given is that they have no plans of adding any 5*'s that were not previously added at this time.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    The top 12 four star attackers in the game are probably AA, Iceman, Hyperion, DV, SW, Magik, SL, stark SM, Wolverine, X-23, GP and CA WW2. Of those, all but Wolvie, SW and CA WW2 are available as 5 stars. It makes 0 sense to say it would break the game if others are released (unless the coders are so lazy they can't scale things properly)

I do think a 4/55 wolvie would break the game. He would make stuff like AQ and questing irrelevant because he would basically be invulnerable.
    danielmath wrote: »

I do think a 4/55 wolvie would break the game. He would make stuff like AQ and questing irrelevant because he would basically be invulnerable.

Can't wait to see what the 6* champs are that get added are then. If we can't have 5* versions of some of the most loved champs in the contest for fear of them breaking the game, I shudder to think of what rubbish we will get as 6* champs.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    That is an opinion... cap2 is useless at top level as hits like a girl and SW is outdated. Hulk is a monster even in 4* version and Thor is actually easier to use post nerf and armour breaks last ages.

I would like everything at 5* including Red Deadpool, but The range of options is pretty good. Guily for example does everything wolverine can, hits hard can reverse eegen and gain health back, albeit more random
  • Dr. Strange should be 5* and a 6*