**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best aq champs

Who is your favorite team to use in alliance quest and why?

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    corvus, doom, nick fury.
    Corvus is the king of AQ, doom destroys all cosmic, and nick is very good in most fights.
    i run map 4 most of the week
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Cool lots of people in my alliance use Corvus which makes those charges a little bit harder to come by... but he is really good. I have been using vtd on map 5 and all goes well until rng goes south lol
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    MS and GR and Ultron are the best options for map 5 and below... maybe not ultron these days.
    I usually run MS, Gully and another champ depending on the minis
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    It depends on what path you are running, but I like using Quake she can clear a bunch of the paths and the mini boss and boss most of the time. Corvus is also amazing for AQ
  • Hawkcrew2000Hawkcrew2000 Posts: 150
    I think it depends what map you’re running. Map 4 is pretty doom bot heavy but pretty straight forward. Bring at least one immunity champ and a couple good damage champs. Map 5 is a pain because the AI is so weird it forces you to play a lot more defensively but similar to map 4 nonetheless just tougher fights. If you’re running map 6/7 you probably have assigned lanes so you really need to bring a team that lends itself to that specific lane theme. But in general Corvus obviously is good across the board. Omega Red esp with suicides. Warlock is a favorite of many as well. Human torch is a mystic killer.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

MS and GR and Ultron are the best options for map 5 and below... maybe not ultron these days.

ultron has weak damage, and there are many robots with more damage and utility. Ghost rider is kinda outdated as well
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    How good is omega with out suicides? Trying to come up with some champs to rank specifically for aq
  • Hawkcrew2000Hawkcrew2000 Posts: 150

How good is omega with out suicides? Trying to come up with some champs to rank specifically for aq

He’s ok but not near as good. Stark spidey and Blade are good options along with some of the ones I mentioned above. Fury, CMM, Doom, Ghost, Void, and Quake are favorites too.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    OML is a very underrated AQ option.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★

ultron has weak damage, and there are many robots with more damage and utility. Ghost rider is kinda outdated as well
    GR is still great for AQ. I run him all the time for map 4. Our day 5 prestige is 13,954. Bleed immune and one of the best regen.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I usually bring Venom and omega to mine. if the bleed and/or poison nodes are up, it doesn't matter and he has amazing damage and some sustain. venom is great in general and has some heals. My last is usually voodoo for sustain and power control and good damage. I sometimes bring in magik
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Corvus is great if you can at least get a tech down early, even with class disadvantage he handles Doom pretty well. Cage does really well if duped. CMM if paired with fury, she is poison immune and once charged is a beast.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I usually run Blade, GR, and Hype. Just finally pulled Corvus and will rank him up when I get more t1 alphas.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Gr, ghost, and quake.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Claire Voyant easy biohazard and caltrops types of nodes. Acid wash as well. I use CLAIRE for almost 90% of AQ.
  • BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    Been running with NF, CMM, and Colossus on Map 5
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    5r4 quake
    5r4 corvus
    4r5 quake or 5r4 iceman depending on map.

Doom sucks.

map 2, sometime 3 if we're feeling adventurous.

Starting prestige of 4000 lol.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    🤗👍 Best

• ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Corvus,Omega and Sabertooth as a cheerleader. But this third spot sometimes changes with weekly class bonus.
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    First priority_imiw colosus vtd hyperion aegon
    Second priority_void sabertooth oldmanlogan midnight

Mostly I use synergy

1)Sabertooth oldmanlogan wolvreen or nick
    2)aegon proxima corvus or nick
    3)Domino redhulk masacre