**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ map 7 hulkbuster

Hulkbuster is on path 6 of aq map 7, on the acid wash node. With his new update he has a 60% chance to consume an armor up buff and inflict shock damage whenever the attacker lands a critical hit on him. However with the acid wash node you practically aren't doing damage unless the defencer (hulkbuster) is suffering from a posion debuff.
Is there any champion that is shock immune AND deals posion damage?? As I can't think of 1/ain't got 1 in my roaster.

Normally the shock wouldn't be too bad but when on a node like acid wash, which would take longer because you have only have a small window to do damage you end up dying from not even being hit.

Does Kabam plan on replacing that hulkbuster in aq or I'm I going be losing a champ every time i try fighting hulkbuster??

Comments

• ProdgoblinProdgoblin Posts: 6
    There isn’t one. I’m on this lane and normally I wouldn’t have a hard time using AA to clear it. But I could not find a replacement poison dmg champ with shock immunity. I even thought maybe a poison champ who can armor break, and all I’ve come up with is voodoo. So hopefully they fix this because you are now guaranteed to take shock damage, or be in for a really long 10% dmg fight.
  • ProdgoblinProdgoblin Posts: 6
    Man thing seems to be the answer. He deals both poison damage and armor break. With HB, as long as there is an armor up active, then a critical hit could cause the attacker shock damage. The answer was right in front of me Lol
    ^^ (now would be a nice time to own a MT)
  • DondotsDondots Posts: 2
    Hahaha normally I use AA for that lane and i brought in voodoo as well. Lost my AA without getting hit and had to finish the fight off with voodoo.

Just tried testing out MT and even that ain't working for me, as soon as i hit him I'm inflicted with shock damage (it's not like u can control when u want attacks to crit 😂). I honestly think they just need to replace it as I've only got a 3 star MT and no way I'm bringing him to map 7. Also from what I've tried that's not working for me either
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Ghost and settle down for a LoL length fight everyday (yay!)
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Voodoo, great poison and nullify armor.
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    I have this lane and the shock keeps killing me. Hope they change the champ because there are zero shock immune champs who inflict poison.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Yeah, I typically smoke this lane with Voodoo. We only do 1 day of map 7 in my alliance and our Map 7 is day 5 this week. I jump'd in with my normal team and my Voodoo is only R4... I also don't run WillPower so the shock damage was massive and devasting. I had to time out numerous times, dance around to heal and try to get some damage in... NOT IDEAL at all. Did find a method that worked well though with Voodoo: Dance around to heal back up from his regen. Parry Heavy x3 when HB has 3 Armor ups (pray it don't crit - with the armor ups - it didn't...). parry wait, parry L1 (that gives enough power). convert those armors to poisons and let him melt, attack as normal while no armor ups and then when he gets armor up back, dance, let that poison work and wear off, repeat (or timeout and repeat). I don't have a ManThing so this will be my method until it gets changed?... or will have to work out some new path assignements. Or... re-activate Will Power.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    yea they need to switch him out no shock immune that deals poison in the game, KG and Man thing can armour break tho