**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

They need to make incursions single player

Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
I always get trolled and lose my best champs when i try to do incursions. I rarely get any rewards because of this and it sucks. You guys really need to make incursions single player.

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Why don't you play with a partner then?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Incursions are meant to be a co-op mode. It was created for that very purpose.
    You can forget the idea of it becoming a single player mode
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Too low level, work , doesn’t let me invite, very bad at incursions
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    its a two player mode.
    there are many aspects of this game that are single player.
    it is the only 2 player mode.
    if you don't have a friend to play the Multiplayer mode with then just play the single player game modes.

Random matchmaking should only really be used as a last resort. They said that they're planning on improving it in the future, but IDK when. For now, just make sure you find a trustworthy player.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    get an alliance mate to play with you

Random matchmaking should only really be used as a last resort. They said that they're planning on improving it in the future, but IDK when. For now, just make sure you find a trustworthy player.
    Also not trustworthy
    Look, they can just make it optional. Idk what the harm is in that.

Also not trustworthy
    If you can't find a trustworthy partner, then just don't play, or at least don't get mad when people leave randomly. It's your choice to use public matchmaking. You should know the consequences.

Also not trustworthy
    If you can't find a trustworthy partner, then just don't play, or at least don't get mad when people leave randomly. It's your choice to use public matchmaking. You should know the consequences.
    I didn’t use public matchmaking

Also not trustworthy
    So you're playing with an Alliance mate/friend? Then find someone else.

Also not trustworthy
    No. Someone random invited me.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★

It is optional. You can choose not to play it
    After I couldn’t find anyone

It is optional. You can choose not to play it
    Optional between co-op and single player. It’s obvious that’s what i meant

Also not trustworthy
    If you don't know them, then don't complain about how they "trolled" you. You chose to play with someone random. That decision is on you.

Incursions shouldn't have a solo mode. It's not about how far you can go with your team. You can do that in Act 6, or other content. It's about how well you can work with another player.
    Yes it should. It’s about that right? It can still have that with a solo AND co-op.

Also not trustworthy
    If you don't know them, then don't complain about how they "trolled" you. You chose to play with someone random. That decision is on you.

Incursions shouldn't have a solo mode. It's not about how far you can go with your team. You can do that in Act 6, or other content. It's about how well you can work with another player.
    Yes it should. It’s about that right? It can still have that with a solo AND co-op.
    No, because that's not the point of Incursions. That's like saying Act 6 should have a co-op mode. No.

Also not trustworthy

No, because that's not the point of Incursions. That's like saying Act 6 should have a co-op mode. No.
    Yes.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Theres literally no downside to having a solo mode in incursions. Even if i will take twice the time it would if you ran them normally i would still do it solo.

Also not trustworthy

Yes.
    Welp, I realized that no amount of reasoning will change your perspective, so imma head out. Have fun talking to the wall.
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    lesson learn: we know this type of player exists.
    H3t3r said:

Theres literally no downside to having a solo mode in incursions. Even if i will take twice the time it would if you ran them normally i would still do it solo.

Exactly what i’m trying to say. Everytime someone complains about something reasonable like gold problem, forums shuts it down and says it’s their fault when they have a point.
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    H3t3r said:

there is a downside.
    that is the simple fact that by design it is a CO-OP mode.
    making it solo goes against the very design of it and defeats the entire purpose of it.

if you fail to understand that then you need to seriously go and look at many other games and realize that they to have solo and co-op modes some modes only work MP and some only work SOLO. it is by design for various reasons.

a solo incursion would be a totally different game mode and would need to be designed differently and would need to have lesser rewards.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    co-op arena. GG's in the chat. best thing since sliced bread

kabam need to make solo AW.

i want the rewards from AW but i can't deal with bad alliance members dying easy and communicating poorly.
    and i get bad match ups also.

kabam seriously need to make AW solo mode cus then i know i could get all the top master rewards by myself.

LMFAO!!!!!

thats how bad this sounds

Alliance war is for the entire alliance. This is for 2 players. You can easily get a new alliance.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Well didn’t they say the were looking into a one player mode something like incursion but single player