**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CAN I Donate these champs for AQ TICKETS

I have no use for them.

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Well if you wanted resources for other things why did you level them up when you could’ve saved that gold and sold the iso?
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Never sell champs
    Because it’s dumb to sell champs. You get way more from duping and more shards. Which will help you get more and faster champs, get better ones, more iso, more ranking up, more content completed. It’s a very noob thing to do.
    Exactly what HHHHHHHHHHHH said
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    kabam should permanently disable the sell option, you should think there is no such way as a "selling" option
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Bro, why the hell is Angela on that list??
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    @TC

• pheonixcreatorpheonixcreator Posts: 69
    Oh wow . When I saw the title of this I was expecting you to be more of a noob .
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,205 ★★★★★
    He bought his acc and wanna show off... that he indeed is a noob who doesnt undestand the game and wants to complain and now taking it out on hhhhh and deadlygamer xD my iq is dropping as i read this so im just typing this fast enough to get out of here !!!
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Oh it's this guy again. The same guy who tried complaining that his champs were awful by not showing his top champs.

You have no sympathy from me for your lack of awareness.