**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are your thoughts on my July 2020 Tier List?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    The champs in the top right corner are Nick Fury, Corvus, and Cap IW if it isn't clear.
    Lvernon15 said:

My main thought is I’m sick of tier lists

oh :(

no more lists except mine

since when did you make a tier list @SpideyFunko
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    seems decent. I would probably swap a few between God and beyond God
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    it's your opinion. But if you ask my thought about it, I'll say nothing more than go ahead, it is your opinion.

Thanks. Who would ya swap?
    Aztec said:

it's your opinion. But if you ask my thought about it, I'll say nothing more than go ahead, it is your opinion.

Cheers mate.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I think it's a bit early to judge on hit monkey and esp guardian, so I would be cautious placing them. I'm guessing you like medusa, considering she's first and your pfp, but I wouldn't put her there. don't get me wrong-she annihilates pretty much all robots, but beyond that, there's other champs that can do that. again, debatable, but I personally wouldn't put her there. I think magik for sure is beyond God tier. I would also strongly consider voodoo in the beyond God tier. Sentinel, thing, havok, Emma, and g2099 all have a case in my head for beyond god tier. In the end, it's all your opinion and I respect your list

I think it's a bit early to judge on hit monkey and esp guardian, so I would be cautious placing them. I'm guessing you like medusa, considering she's first and your pfp, but I wouldn't put her there. don't get me wrong-she annihilates pretty much all robots, but beyond that, there's other champs that can do that. again, debatable, but I personally wouldn't put her there. I think magik for sure is beyond God tier. I would also strongly consider voodoo in the beyond God tier. Sentinel, thing, havok, Emma, and g2099 all have a case in my head for beyond god tier. In the end, it's all your opinion and I respect your list
    Ah ok you make fair points. I personally love Medusa so I ain't gonna be demoting her anytime soon but I do understand your reasoning. I thought about the champs you mentioned and I think they'd all honestly be worthy of beyond god tier.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    It’s your opinion have fun with it, that’s what this game is for, it’s for you to have fun.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Ronin is god tier. Otherwise great list.
  • FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    Thank you for making this. I really appreciate it. I'm still weaker than most players(I'm uncollected) and could always use the tier lists. For many it won't matter cause they know the characters but it is really helpful for those who don't. I will use this in the future. I might disagree on a couple character placements who I thinj should be up or down 1 tier but mostly I agree. Thanks.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Kamala should be in a new tier with groot
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

How dare you out guillotine 2099 in god tier she should be in beyond god

Thank you for making this. I really appreciate it. I'm still weaker than most players(I'm uncollected) and could always use the tier lists. For many it won't matter cause they know the characters but it is really helpful for those who don't. I will use this in the future. I might disagree on a couple character placements who I thinj should be up or down 1 tier but mostly I agree. Thanks.

It was a pleasure to make this! It made me so happy to read your comment. Thanks for the kind words and I’m glad I could help you out in any way possible.

How dare you out guillotine 2099 in god tier she should be in beyond god
    She’s too situational imo, it’s really tedious to build up from 100 hits every game making it impractical in a lot of content (although she shines in certain content)

Ronin is god tier. Otherwise great list.

Tbh I don’t know too much about Ronin but I do feel thar he’s generally really underrated. He’s got some nice damage and some nice utility. I haven’t seen enough of him to judge if he’s god tier worthy, but it is a possibility.

Nice tier list, I would swap out Magik and Medusa but it's not too big of a difference

Don’t do that to my gal Medusa
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    It’s missing some things. Like what champs need to be awakened, which ones need ramp up, which ones need high sig, which ones need synergies to be good.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★
    Solid list. Not sure Medusa, Stealthy & Hit Monkey are Beyond God tier though. God tier for me.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★
    If you want your list to be a bit more helpful, you need to signal which character needs his/her sig ability. I.e. Aegon wouldn't be as good without it.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I think it's a solid list. I'd put some of the occasionally useful in the meme tier and move some others around. A lot depends on awakened ability and synergies. But I think you did good work.
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    I like the list. I’d definitely put thing in beyond god for his utility with unstoppable and arguably one of the strongest synergy abilities in the game. I just recently took mojo to r5 with max sigs and I can honestly say he teeters between god tier and beyond god tier. Those degens he applies in stacks are insane! He’s helping me explore act 6.2 at the moment. Guillotine 2099 should be beyond god as well. She has a lot of utility and a high damage potential. Plus her sp1 power controls. Check them out a little more against some tricky nodes and you will see what I mean.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Edeuink said:

no more lists except mine

I agree. @SpideyFunko made the best tier list that I’ve ever seen. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wqdK5uTPJ1C2mx0Zv-4NKcQxggthc68oJ9L4NLk4moQ/edit
    that was actually debunked by DNA3000, here’s the actual tier list:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-MhC9yc2NHllw4XWLz3YE8vQTAy9UJ083XmuzQegwfk/edit
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Outside of a loose guide they’re a flawed concept. As Seatin says in Tier list video, complicated game is Complicated.

It’s not awful but most of them are similar because everyone watches Seatin’s videos and most players don’t have a huge amount of real experience with 50% of champions outside of 5 hit combos in arena so draw on other people’s videos for their placements anyway.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Too many categories.