**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Poll: Stealthy or Sparky? Which one do you prefer?

lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
I personally prefer stealthy, because he's easier to play and has more utility.
Edit: Explain why in the comments

Poll: Stealthy or Sparky? Which one do you prefer? 106 votes

stealthy
61%
GroundedWisdomRaganatorMagrailothosSiddhantKwatraBlackGekkougaDragonMCOCThatGuyYouSaw235WarBros23HendrossDrDeadpoolShafeeq10or_StrongMysterioAleorCiciliatoHedgedog387RookiieThatOneMasterGamerRamadaTheSquish671 65 votes
sparky
32%
Carmel1PalanthraxCarnage313buffajrWakandas_FinestGoesSlowBpn88855ErSandVuDahAnonymous346arsjumNojokejaymOsfan8Jmd82TaZ_4178BoosterStqtsLogan00WRIRLoganJackman05ZombieZedd 34 votes
i hate all spidermen because they are flimsy and can't take a hit
6%
Stagedear85MoosetiptronicCharlie_SceneGamesbond90TotalMonster109_coloHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 7 votes

Comments

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Where’s the option for liking both?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    stealthy
    DarthPhal said:

Where’s the option for liking both?

but which do you like more?
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    sparky
    I have more of a liking to this one because his special attacks are a bit more swing based and I also have a liking to the classic suit in any variation. And I also tend to screw up less with this one...
    stealthy

I have more of a liking to this one because his special attacks are a bit more swing based and I also have a liking to the classic suit in any variation. And I also tend to screw up less with this one...

I personally find sparky more stressful and harder to play. If you get hit once, your dead pretty much.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    sparky

I personally find sparky more stressful and harder to play. If you get hit once, your dead pretty much.
    Yeah getting the poise charges is a bit nerve wracking at some points (well at least for me)...
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    sparky
    Sparky almost single-handedly got me through LOL 100%, that bond cannot be broken.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    stealthy
    Trying so damn hard to get him to rank 3😂
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    stealthy
    he has almost guaranteed crits and hits super hard. plus he has a slow
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    stealthy
    Flimsy and can't take a hit...LOL.
  • Naim54321Naim54321 Posts: 124
    edited July 2020
    sparky

Sparky almost single-handedly got me through LOL 100%, that bond cannot be broken.

Wait seriously??? Omg, my Sparky is at Rank 4 and if I take him to rank 5 you’re saying he’s a good option for LoL??
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Naim54321 said:

Wait seriously??? Omg, my Sparky is at Rank 4 and if I take him to rank 5 you’re saying he’s a good option for LoL??
    For the easy path, yes.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    stealthy
    1000000%
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    sparky
    Sparky easier to ramp up easier to maintain high damage at least in my opinion. Also his ability to auto evade unblockable specials is clutch. Both are great champs though. Sadly neither can take a hit
  • Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144
    sparky
    sparky is a lot better than sleathy , starky at r5 , i did LOL with starky , he helped me a lot through act 6 , starky just has to build his poise charges then easy win , im so satisfied with my 5/65 sig 30 starky and starky even has power drain , auto evade , shock ,stuns etc.
  • Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144
    sparky
    starky is even so good for all or nothing thing , because starky can taunt
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    stealthy
    In the current meta, stealthy wins the game hands down!
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    stealthy
    Stealth is my skill corvus
    stealthy

sparky is a lot better than sleathy , starky at r5 , i did LOL with starky , he helped me a lot through act 6 , starky just has to build his poise charges then easy win , im so satisfied with my 5/65 sig 30 starky and starky even has power drain , auto evade , shock ,stuns etc.

do you have stealthy?