**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Meme Thread

Comments

• ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Shafeeq said:

WANTED TO SHARE THAT FROM A CREATOR
    a disagree hurts but that does not mean any post can not have a disagree well every post will
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Kelly_R said:

Replace ghost with quake
    LOThunder said:

Shafeeq said:

a disagree hurts but that does not mean any post can not have a disagree well every post will

So you're the one going around disagreeing with all posts on the meme thread, no matter how solid they are!

well I do understand what you say btw I will not move out of the thread and it is not me
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Shafeeq said:

Disagrees on the meme thread mean that you are either:
    1) Commenting something unimportant without using the spoiler tag
    2) People don't like your meme
    3) Your meme is either stolen, overused or irrelevant

People will react with a 'LOL' if you make a good meme though.
    Well every post will surely have a disagree no matter how solid they are and they will be disagreed to the core
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

This is me, havent started yet and see a thread with over 400 comments 😂😂
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Cassy said:

Had to disagree cuz I just got ambushed by Sasquatch in master today