**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank 5 CMM or Corvus?

Both are awakened, I am currently running single suicides and saving up units for full suicides. I have nick fury rank 4 awakened as well to go along with CMM. I have just completed 6.1. Can only take up one right now due to lack of t2a.

Rank 5 CMM or Corvus? 62 votes

Cap Marvel
50%
NEO_mr_Anderson16wegnerkWarBros23M1k0rinOnmixAanthoBoosterStqtsTheLegend27Kenairaf135Kill_GreyDarkEternityEinfachSoTotalMonster109UmbertoDelRioRU11011Thicco_ModeTripleBHhaikal9527Tyler1620 31 votes
Corvus
50%
Haji_SaabxNigBENJI830Bpn88855ChampioncriticManar198xWRIRCiciliatoDjinAdityatheaawesomKGold29PHJfinEtjamaGraydroxAlexAvalonPřìņče01Destroy4589TheToxicCactusMaxLeeLucifer1810 31 votes

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Corvus
    If you are running suicides definitely Corvus.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Cap Marvel
    Suicide may hurt a bit, but, when you get in fight with 25 binary charges, you don't care anymore about suicide.
    CMM is a more resilient champ than Corvus.
    Corvus a a beast for low health fight.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    I have this same dilemma. @Papicante1 who did you choose?
  • Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144
    Corvus

xNig said:

Whoever thinks CMM is better than CG doesn’t have a CG. Lol

Whoever thinks that Corvus is better the CMM, doesn't know how to play her. lol
    whoever thinks cmm is better than corvus , doesnt know his abilities lol
  • Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144
    Corvus
    ever heard of corvus's sp2 power drain , cmm lovers ??
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Corvus

xNig said:

Whoever thinks CMM is better than CG doesn’t have a CG. Lol

Whoever thinks that Corvus is better the CMM, doesn't know how to play her. lol
    Lol. That’s where you’re very wrong.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Cap Marvel

Both are awakened, I am currently running single suicides and saving up units for full suicides. I have nick fury rank 4 awakened as well to go along with CMM. I have just completed 6.1. Can only take up one right now due to lack of t2a.

Cmm is da wae and the Truth
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Cap Marvel
    What content that you want to clear?
    Truth be told they’re both amazing. They are both meant to be burst champs but captain marvel has the edge in longer fights if you can play her well. Yes corvus has the power drain and guaranteed crits but cap marvel has the energy damage, high crit damage and indestructible. They both have pros and cons and depending on what you need, one may be better.
    Personally I run suicides and have both at r4, along with nick fury. I’ll probably take both of them up, but for now I’ll be taking CMM because I feel she’s better than corvus in act 6. But corvus is probably better in places like war, aq and event quests. I’ll take him up after. Since they’re both great with suicides, both gain some survivability from their sig ability and both are burst champs, they’re quite similar and it’s hard to pick between the two
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Anyone discussing if Corvus or CMM are better does not have BOTH R5.

Corvus first and CMM next. They are both different enough to warrant max out. But Corvus is easier / simpler to use and he can help you more in the beginning.

Corvus first and CMM next. They are both different enough to warrant max out. But Corvus is easier / simpler to use and he can help you more in the beginning.

Just because corvus is easier doesn’t mean he’s better. There are a lot of things that make him better, like guaranteed crits and armour break, Sometimes corvus is better, but in some matchups cap marvel is better.
    It depends on what you’re trying to do next in the game
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Hazzalec1 said:

Just because corvus is easier doesn’t mean he’s better. There are a lot of things that make him better, like guaranteed crits and armour break, Sometimes corvus is better, but in some matchups cap marvel is better.

I never said he is "better". I did say he is easier to use and I consider him more effective on more matchups than CMM, so if I had to prioritize them for a player who has both, I would give this priority to Corvus.

Hazzalec1 said:

I never said he is "better". I did say he is easier to use and I consider him more effective on more matchups than CMM, so if I had to prioritize them for a player who has both, I would give this priority to Corvus.
    Saying he’s ‘more effective in more matchups’ is essentially saying he’s better. He might be better for some things, but we don’t know what op is looking for in they’re next r5.
  • FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    Cap Marvel
    Based on other replies it seems to be pretty mixed. Personally, I live my CMM but I have less experience than you. I don't think there is a wrong choice here. Just play as both of them a bit and, assuming you know how to play both well, pick the one you enjoy more. Either one is incredible and will be worth it.
  • K3600K3600 Posts: 50
    If you have nick fury go with CMM, if not Corvus.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    Corvus is far better suited to suicides but awakened cmm isn't bad with them as long as you time specials with indestructible.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    I have both Cmm + NF and CG, Cmm sits on the bench.
  • BoosterStqtsBoosterStqts Posts: 27
    Cap Marvel

Take up CMM if you want to go for 6.2, she'll be really good for the Sinister boss. Otherwise, I'd take up Corvus.
  • Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    Cap Marvel
    slightly.. an awakened cmm can be a very suicide friendly champ if know how to use her... I love both champs and use both champs all the time still. But I think recently been leaning more to the nf,cmm combo rather than cg although still use both frequently
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Corvus
    Corvus for sure. His awakened ability takes him to another level. Best example is acid wash mysterio. You don't care he is poisoning you or his sp1 reflects damage. As long as you play decently, you can take him down
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Open all the Suicides.Taking 5% damage as recoil by doing half damage really not worth.Must open full Suicides. Till then I can't really choose.