**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant 3 Chapter 1

BoosterStqtsBoosterStqts Posts: 27
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips
As you all may know, both iterations of Magneto in this game are getting, what seems to be, a pretty solid buff. Variant 3 Chapter 1 has 2 Magneto bosses and they aren't too difficult at the moment, but I still struggle with them. Any tips for exploring those first 2 quests before their buff? I've already done an initial completion of V3, just wanna explore Ch1 before the buff to get it out of the way.

Much appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    For 2nd Magneto use electro with heimdall synergy. He has agreession fury node, use electro let him charge to 30 furies and then get hit by magneto.Don't let him hit you neither on block unless he have 30+ furis. For first magneto use champions like flaming trinity, colossus with omega synergy, only parry heavy this guy, Arcangle also works if you are quake player then quake it up.
  • Options
    BoosterStqtsBoosterStqts Posts: 27

For 2nd Magneto use electro with heimdall synergy. He has agreession fury node, use electro let him charge to 30 furies and then get hit by magneto.Don't let him hit you neither on block unless he have 30+ furis. For first magneto use champions like flaming trinity, colossus with omega synergy, only parry heavy this guy, Arcangle also works if you are quake player then quake it up.

Thanks, I'll have to actually pull heimdall to cheese the second boss, but hopefully Domino can come in handy for the first boss.
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    If you have sentinel then both of them are easy one shot materials. Just gotta intercept well against the one with Gauss warp