**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it true that Joe Fixit will get a buff?

I read on one forum that Joe Fixit and old Iron Man will get buff within few moths. Is that speculation or something what Kabam are planing to do?Many thanks!

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Where did you read that?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    It's fake information.
    Any champion might get changed anytime, but there is no information or announcement about those two champions
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    It's not fake information.

It could be considered overly specific information, since Joe and Iron Man aren't specifically mentioned. However, this is the announcement the OP wants to read: https://playcontestofchampions.com/dev-diary-champions-of-the-contest/

Screenshot:

It's very clear: they have committed to 'going through the whole roster'. Their criteria are less clear; so of course, we can only take an educated guess into which category Joe and Iron Man will fall. Once that's done, how the scheduling happens, and how long it takes really is anybody's guess.

Personally, my 'educated' guess is that anyone who's inhabited the meme tier as long as the two champs you mentioned can't possibly be deemed as (1) good enough for now. But on the other hand, a lower-tier of champion is necessary for the game system to function (every barrel needs a bottom) so there's no guarantee they'll end up 'desirable' champs; just that they may end up a bit less of a dreadful disappointment.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Paul_ said:

I read on one forum that Joe Fixit and old Iron Man will get buff within few moths. Is that speculation or something what Kabam are planing to do?Many thanks!

Probably all underperforming old champs will be tuned up in the depth of time. It was announced in the roadmap. Let’s hope they will Joe Fix Him 🤣