**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No new solo events for the last hour?

I've never seen it go this long without a 22hr. or the shorter solo event, either one. Was waiting/hopingbfor a level up event, but there has been none at all. Is it a bug or is this goingbto occur now from time to time?

Comments

• Options
    pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    Hasn’t show up for me either. Hoping for level up as well.
  • Options
    BrianPerkinsBrianPerkins Posts: 154
    Same
  • Options
    BrianPerkinsBrianPerkins Posts: 154
    No solo events, no AQ rewards, chat is still broken. I suprized it doesn't cost a quarter to play.
  • Options
    PathikritPathikrit Posts: 39
    Same here.... atleast one of the event is always active ..let it be 22hr one or the mini one! I hope they change the rewards and came up with buffed(haha) rewards! But thats too ambitious from kabam!
  • Options
    Leslie316Leslie316 Posts: 24
    Same here
  • Options
    KiddrakeKiddrake Posts: 75
    They have up if you click support, could be day's before rewards again. And problem with events.
    Don't it make you want to play more knowing you might not ever get rewards?
    I'm still missing rewards from last week still?
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

No solo events, no AQ rewards, chat is still broken. I suprized it doesn't cost a quarter to play.

Lucky... I lost two quarters earlier to a machine malfunction.
  • Options
    Rogui123Rogui123 Posts: 20
    For some reason my 22h event hasn’t popped up. The last one ended about 5-6h ago. Everyone on the same boat?
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    I'm anticipating the Level Up as well. They shouldn't take the existing ones down unless the new ones are up and ready already.
  • Options
    Hey everybody,

Deleted a couple misleading posts. We are aware of this and are looking into this right now. Thanks for bringing it up.
  • Options

Hey everybody,

Deleted a couple misleading posts. We are aware of this and are looking into this right now. Thanks for bringing it up.

Were the points earned in the Level Up event adjusted? I just took a 5* from 4/55 to 5/65 and got four of the Level Up milestones. Not sure if I'm totally remembering it wrong but something like that only got about two milestones before.
  • Options
    SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 342 ★★★
    Hieitaku said:

Were the points earned in the Level Up event adjusted? I just took a 5* from 4/55 to 5/65 and got four of the Level Up milestones. Not sure if I'm totally remembering it wrong but something like that only got about two milestones before.

No, that’s about right. 500 pts x 65 levels is 32,500 points.
  • Options

Hieitaku said:

No, that’s about right. 500 pts x 65 levels is 32,500 points.

Oh okay. I didn't check the points before and haven't really done a lot of rank 5s to recall accurately. Thanks
  • Options
    Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    Hieitaku said:

Hey everybody,

Man, don't level up if an event isn't showing. Could've been the 22hr arena or completion event or something, anyway. :(
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Hey there, the team implemented a fix to resolve this issue and everyone should be seeing objectives again. Some of them may have a slight delay in paying out the rewards, but should otherwise be functioning normally.