**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Act 5.2.4 tips

I’m stuck on act 5.2.4, can anyone give tips on who to upgrade and how to fight the node. This is my roster:

Comments

• Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
    Out bleed w sym supreme
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Bro best tips for machochism collect some units for revive and took boosts while going on act run boost help me a lot by clearing this path my both acount didn't have thatmuch good champs so I used boost on both a punt and it also help to consume less revive and less unit consumption...
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Bro you need to save 1000+ units starting from at least now as you will need them when fighting the collector also i assume the yj is the problem, ht is the 2nd best option for me i found out in my run but i also had a warlock who is the best for this chapter, he did all the heavy lifting for me including beating caltrops storm and anmbush yj before the deadpool. To be honest i found the hardest fight in the chapter to be war machine as his sp1 is very unpredictable and you cant dodge it full.
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Watch Shia Lebouf's insipirational speech video and you will do fine! I did that and aced it!