**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game shutting down whenever i open it [Merged threads]

Comments

• WaddaboutmeWaddaboutme Posts: 129
    This isn’t good. It’s a big crash. Can’t even open the game.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Agent_T said:

So is it just affecting Apple Users then?

As far as I can tell, yes. I've been in arena this entire time with no problems. (Galaxy Note 10+)
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    Other apps seem to be working, only mcoc is crashing. iPhone 8 Plus.
  • Exact same issue iPhone XS Max v.13.5.1
  • CodeAliasWaveCodeAliasWave Posts: 4
    Checkout other thread.
  • FunkyrockerFunkyrocker Posts: 15
    Start the game in airplane mode. -> Wait till it tries to login. -> Switch airplane mode off. -> Play
  • EthernautEthernaut Posts: 4
    My game is crashing on every device I own. This happened just now and right after good purchases. I sure hope all is ok. Please help as I’m a 23.5/7 player and am a little frightful right now. Thanks
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Kimil said:

Markjv81 said:

I got T2a and t5b expiring in 2-3 hours, hope it’s sorted by then

I hope so for your sake, last time i was affected by something that caused my stash to expire, i got told by the community it was my own fault for not using it sooner...
    Yeah I guess it is my own fault to an extent, I knew I was going to open a 5* today so was hoping for something decent to rank.

Will suck to lose them but is what it is.
    Start the game in airplane mode. -> Wait till it tries to login. -> Switch airplane mode off. -> Play
  • Deadpool101Deadpool101 Posts: 126
    edited July 2020
    iPad (5th generation)
    iPad version 3.5.1
    Kabam can you help me? Please?!
  • CodeAliasWaveCodeAliasWave Posts: 4
    It’s not all Apple apps. I just ran through my core ones and all my games. Only one other gaming app (not Kabam) did the same thing.
  • AnujkewlAnujkewl Posts: 24
    Cant login with ios device, cant even open the game
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Same here on my iPad Pro and iPad Air 2
  • spaceoakspaceoak Posts: 135
    edited July 2020
    same here. iphone Xs and ipad pro
  • SelfishSeaweedSelfishSeaweed Posts: 1
    Same thing is happening to me. I even deleted and reinstalled the game but it keeps happening.
  • Samagor44Samagor44 Posts: 1
    Am i the only one who cant start the game rn? Is there a problem again? Are the servers down?
    Thanks.
  • Professor_PowerProfessor_Power Posts: 26
    It’s crashing for me too. I’m on an iPhone 11 Pro.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    No issue for me, but half my alliance can't get on.

It still won’t work
    This is not part of the Old gadget problem
    It works.
    How to sent a video here
  • IncrementuIncrementu Posts: 1
    Game goes dark immediately after starting it. Nothing has worked so far, including starting in airplane mode, turning off wifi, shutting off and restarting phone, etc.

How to sent a video here

So I can show it to you
  • TatteredSailTatteredSail Posts: 35
    Tried that..as soon as network comes on the game closes
  • Yup same here iphone xs max, instantly crashes after the marvel logo
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I have an android. I can log in, but after playing for a bit, it did crash on me, using galaxy note 9