**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game shutting down whenever i open it [Merged threads]

Comments

• mattjsmith80mattjsmith80 Posts: 11
    I am having issues as well. iPhone XR, iOS 13.5.1. i have tried re-installing the app, hard reset of the device and disabling game centre but i cant get past the Marvel logo.
  • Nili1405Nili1405 Posts: 37
    same Spotify and other apps - seems Apple have problems
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    Same. Just another bug to add to the growing list
  • joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
    Same for me, iPhoneXR
  • drewtrivdrewtriv Posts: 103
    Happening with Star Wars galaxy of hero’s too
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Its the same issue as before where other games also crash so hope this issue can be fixed again asap
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    And at the first war of the season!

I have an android, I can log in and play but after a bit, it has crashed on me twice this morning
  • Big_Junnie75Big_Junnie75 Posts: 2
    I just tried to log into my MCOC app and it keeps crashing while trying to open. I tried on all 3 of my Apple devices and they all crashed.
  • FschiebelFschiebel Posts: 1
    Temporary solution to iOS problem: u can open and play the game using CELLULAR DATA but not WiFi .
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 192
    The airplane mode trick did not work. It started and then crashed again
  • Big_Junnie75Big_Junnie75 Posts: 2
    Is anyone else having same issue
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Kabam ain’t paying the bills 🤷‍♂️

Time to get some fresh air methinks
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

It works.

No it doesn’t hav try it and it. Kick me of
  • Deadpool101Deadpool101 Posts: 126

Tried that..as soon as network comes on the game closes

Game goes dark immediately after starting it. Nothing has worked so far, including starting in airplane mode, turning off wifi, shutting off and restarting phone, etc.

I deleted it, and then download it again, but it still won’t work. I Restarted my iPad it still won’t work!
  • jlogandjlogand Posts: 6
    Same for me. Im using iPhone 7. Compensation should be given for this sudden ****..
  • Gamechanger_3Gamechanger_3 Posts: 26
    iPhone XS also force closing when I try to open this morning
  • Wulfgar79Wulfgar79 Posts: 27
    Turning off WiFi worked for me.
  • StuchStuch Posts: 44

Hey guys, I've alerted the rest of the Team to this issue so we can look into it and hopefully get it resolved as quickly as possible.

I’m glad you’ve seen this. Thank you for your help. All the best
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 192
    I call for some rank down tickets, gold and free 6 * for all!! Lol......kidding....don’t need compensation, make the game work please
  • AspericonAspericon Posts: 34
    Mauled said:

Kabam ain’t paying the bills 🤷‍♂️

Time to get some fresh air methinks

no kabam is worth much more than apple since last week, apple can‘t accept and pull the plug 😉

• Nili1405Nili1405 Posts: 37
    Had a chat with my wife during the compulsory break, seems to be quite nice :D
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Same. iPhone xr
  • Same here. iPad Pro 2019.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    iOS people can’t get into the game. this will require a free six star nexus crystal for iOS users (kidding)