**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game shutting down whenever i open it [Merged threads]

Comments

• Sangreloco14Sangreloco14 Posts: 2
    Same iPhone xr
  • My game also keeps crashing but I think it may be caused of the iOS 13.5 update, many apps are also crashing like PUBG also.
  • Mostu100Mostu100 Posts: 79
    It seems to be an Apple problem. PubG and other games acting the same as MCOC.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Same here
  • ShilinShilin Posts: 24
    I just used two boost to attack mini boss on AW. Hope Kabam will give some compensation. Annoying ...
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Sounds like this is definitely an iOS issue. Just talked to my friend who’s on android and they have no issues logging on.
  • Whatnot72056Whatnot72056 Posts: 87
    iPad here and whole ally is shut out. Lol, no AQ rewards either 🤣 we spent too much money on those offers so they slacked up 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    Yup others facing similar issue
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★

Its definately an iphone problem but only in some locations.

Running fine here in Australia on iphone 11 and iphone 8

Lmao some one disagrees cus i say it works here in aus...
    Lol.
    My ally mates in uk and eu are complaining but i can play fine here.
    What do you want me to say.
    Trying to help find what the issue actually is
  • Deadpool101Deadpool101 Posts: 126
    Where is Kabam Mike? Why can’t they answer us!
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Same on iPhone X
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Yep, it’s being weird on my end too.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    Me too and my alliance, but only on Apple. I can open it on my Samsung phone.
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★

Start the game in airplane mode. -> Wait till it tries to login. -> Switch airplane mode off. -> Play

error, error, error, ERROR — this method does not compute, beep boop!!!
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Nili1405 said:

Had a chat with my wife during the compulsory break, seems to be quite nice :D

That’s a slippery slope, a partner’s only role is to bless your crystal openings.
  • Same here
  • Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    Having the same issue. App crashes immediately after opening on all my devices. iPhone XS and iPad Air 3 on iOS 13.5.1 (with latest game version).
  • BrouBrou Posts: 46
    Immediate crash when I attempt to launch the application. IPhone XR, iOS 13.5.1
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★

MrDoctor said:

@Kabam Miike we are in the middle of wars and this is happening! I hope there is compensation fort his!!!

it’ll be a six star nexus. Maybe 20,000 five star shards, and some rank up gems? That good compensation?
    nobody asked for all that weirdo, but something since their [kabam] is not working, especially during aw
  • SrmikesSrmikes Posts: 10
    Me too. All Iphones in my alliance cannot open the game.
  • Anu990Anu990 Posts: 5
    Major glitch, sadly they might cancel rewards against today’s AW- we were at 100% :(
  • Corby11Corby11 Posts: 163
    Same for me and members of my alliance @Kabam Miike are you guys looking into the issue
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Lame
  • LoolosLoolos Posts: 1
    Same on iPhone 7
  • Volsfan324Volsfan324 Posts: 4
    Same thing in my alliance. All iPhones and iPads are force closing
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    This happened last month too.

https://github.com/facebook/facebook-ios-sdk/issues

This is why the app is currently crashing. You guys should just remove any Facebook code from the app.
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★

Where is Kabam Mike? Why can’t they answer us!

Someone already said they are looking at it. What do you want? Are you blind? Can you read? Or do you just speak **** without looking?
  • EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    I also have that problem in my iPhone 11. It really is an inconvenience now that the war season is beginning. Will it be so difficult to have a war season without unpleasant problems?
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 192
    Not valid. I do have nor use Facebook and it still crashes.