**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game shutting down whenever i open it [Merged threads]

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Right now, MCoC is the only thing not working for me. Still just a glimpse of the Marvel logo at loading before it crashes.

Dr. Zola
  • MatanacosMatanacos Posts: 67
    iPhone 6S. Same issue
  • AeycoahdeeAeycoahdee Posts: 24
    Same problem. Playing with current IOS iPad and iPhone. Restart and reload of the game was unsuccessful.
  • ProdgoblinProdgoblin Posts: 6
    App unable to open past marvel logo. Reinstalled at least twice. Does not seem to be all apps anyways, but I did have at least one other app that didn’t work. With so many affected, there will be consequences to aw... $$
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Well. On my android. If I play the game for more than 35 minutes, it just crashes on its own. Really frustrating because I'm trying to replenish my units and arena has become hectic because if game crashing in middle of matches.
  • BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    Same thing that’s happening now happened a while back with Spotify
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    IPhone issue
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I also have this issue, both on iPhone and iPad Pro.
  • KanoooKanooo Posts: 105
    Same here on my IPhone. Android is ok. Uninstalling and reinstalling didn’t help either.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    First war of the season and this happens. Please tell me you guys are going to do the right thing and either not count this war (like what you did a few seasons back with enlistment bug). You’re going to have so many allies not finish bc of this bug
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Hello everyone,
    So I just tried launching the game on both my Iphone and Ipad, but dont even get a chance to see the loading screen and Im immediately forced out of the game? Is anyone else having this issue or have a solution?
    I tried uninstalling the game and reinstalled it
    I tried turning off both devices and nothing.
    Any help/ answer will be appreciated.
  • cruel198cruel198 Posts: 1
    Same here iPhone 7
  • Superdad1975Superdad1975 Posts: 8
    Same problem here. I am using an iPhone XS
    Max. Game starts to load then returns to home screen.
  • Pbg__5ivePbg__5ive Posts: 11
    Same here , iPhone 11 Pro max
  • 5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    I have the same issue on my iPhone. There is a thread under bugs and issues
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Multiple threads on this already.
  • DataCoolDataCool Posts: 17
    same here at iPad Pro2020 - latest iOS
  • Hello everyone, i am playing this game for 5 years now and i am encountering an issue. The app doesn't start all of a sudden. when i want to start it only the Marvel logo appears for a brief moment and then it takes me out on the phone menu. I have restarted my phone and even deleted the game and re-install it but with no success. Have any of you encounter this? The device that i ma using is 1 year old Iphone 8 and i do not have problems with other apps. Thank you in advance!
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    Its all ios users. Not just you.
  • AgastyaAgastya Posts: 2
    my mcoc isnt working
    once i click on it on my ipad it just comes out
  • DrussDruss Posts: 2
    I’m having same issue
  • MastercrisMastercris Posts: 87
    It’s caused by the Facebook sdk. It’s not kabam’s fault. We all gotta wait until Facebook fixes this
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    12:55 pm in the UK and still crashing at initial prompt on my IPhone
  • Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 178
    edited July 2020
    Why do people think that a reinstall is going to fix this?

It’s an Apple problem, like the one in May.

I’m not using Facebook to log in and only use a Game Center login. That uses your Apple ID login.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I also have this issue, both on iPhone and iPad Pro.
  • AdixRajAdixRaj Posts: 114
    Apple dumped mcoc , lol
  • Issue is with facebook sdk. All kabam can do is remove the sdk and push a quick update, which would definitely take more time than facebook would take in fixing this issue. Well sucks for the fact that most of us probably dont even use facebook login for this game.
  • SMOKIEH2OSSMOKIEH2OS Posts: 4
    Hi anyone having the same problem as a lot of peeps in our alliance. Tha game won’t load on any iOS device I have it keeps cutting off and not loading.. There is 7/8 peeps in our alliance with the same problem. And we are in the middle of alliance war too. Can anyone help or no of the same problem. Thanks.