**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do i need for this path?

deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★

Stuck at dormammu.

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Quake, HT, havok, void, AA (not for dorm) claire, sunspot etc
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★

Quake, HT, havok, void, AA (not for dorm) claire, sunspot etc

Luckily i don't have any of those champs except quake which is 4* but i'll try if she works.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    i used AA for most of the path.
    blade for magik, HT for Dorm
    Carmel1 said:

What if i don't have ht? Would elsa work?
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

Carmel1 said:

@deepblack12 Yes Elsa can Work but play aggressive.

Carmel1 said:

@deepblack12 Yes Elsa can Work but play aggressive.
    Okay thank you.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    CapIW with 2 other classes from Cosmic/Tech/Science. That loads up the Debuffs for Diss Track paths.

Same for @Musicfreakster similar question post as well.

Only need to actually do Dormy if you really want the Gold however.

CapIW with 2 other classes from Cosmic/Tech/Science. That loads up the Debuffs for Diss Track paths.

Same for @Musicfreakster similar question post as well.

Only need to actually do Dormy if you really want the Gold however.

I have cap as rank 5 i can try him too then. And yes i know but i really need gold thats why i want to do it.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Stuck at dormammu.

I just posted a thread about that same path .. ;) see here:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/208258/3-debuff-lane-in-canadian-difficulty#latest

lots of options there .. for me, ironically, Cull Obsidian was MVP .. go figure.
    LOL

That path is full of mystic and villians. I believe Blade with doom/mephisto synergy can clear that path easy and bring AA or void or Omega for boss

Nope, not an option .. I used Blade + Mephisto for the other mystic line .. worked ok .. but Dormammu is bleed immune, so you can't get the debuffs on him.

Note, that the node that makes those lanes hard, is that you require 3 debuffs on them before they take damage. ;)
    edited July 2020

Stuck at dormammu.

btw .. it helps if you post your roster .. ;) otherwise you'll get a lot of:

"Try aaa champ"
    "Don't have him."
    "Ok .. try bbb champ"
    " Don't have him"
    so save everyone the guessing game .. ;)
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Sunspot and CapIW with some synergy. I used Torch, do not use his prefight ability
  • MusicfreaksterMusicfreakster Posts: 36
    The biggest help for me was to remove the parry and dexterity mastery. Then I was able to beat him and not get KOd by the degen.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian

The biggest help for me was to remove the parry and dexterity mastery. Then I was able to beat him and not get KOd by the degen.

What does removing Parry do for you ? I understand removing Dex so you don’t get that buff that causes Dormy to Degen you after your first hit when buff goes away.
    But Parry should just cause Debuff (stun) on opponent, which helps become the 3rd Debuff if you champ can only otherwise get 2 other ones on them.
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    quake
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Luke Cage with the stacking exhaustion, and fun sp1/sp3. My only issue was the dexterity causing me to degen