**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I am the New Boss killer now

I have been working on my masteries taking dw 3/5 & assasin 2/5 for boss killer , But the last war was really easy, just had to use a few revivers & boosts to take down the Mini/Boss Node, i Don't care what everybody thinks about the new war i Like it, fairly easy to spend units on revivers than spending 820 units on mastery. One suggestion though please increase the Item use capacity. 15 is very low specially against boss like Nightcrawler or Magik.

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    0pTimus wrote: »
    Afrid wrote: »
    That 820 units are a lifelong investment. If you unlock it once it's there forever and it also helps in every game modes. Few revives just for a mini boss,You need work On your skills

No thanks, I dont have champs for Act 5, i run AQ map 3/4 and already have a good roaster for it, only thing i was lacking was in war.
    Jank39 wrote: »
    Paraphrasing:

"Hey, look at me guys, I use revives and kill bosses. But I need more than 15 potions to do so. But still, I'm awesome right....? Right? guys? you listening? hey guys.......?"

I dont get it, whats wrong with asking for more slots? if kabam has no issues with me using potions to win the war, why do you? Are you a sour looser?

Because it will remove whatevers left of skill in AW

Its obvious anyone can win using infinite amount of revives and pots
  • 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    Because it will remove whatevers left of skill in AW

Its obvious anyone can win using infinite amount of revives and pots

This is as it is from Kabam Mike's post here
    "Let’s do a quick recap! Our goals with the new Alliance Wars iteration were to increase the diversity of Defenders, to give players greater control over their movement in Alliance Wars, and to give players more active play time. Here’s how we did it:
    - New Map that is roughly 1.5x the size of the old map, that features 60 minute timers, and portals to help you traverse the map with greater control.
    - Rearranged the difficulty of fights to have the more difficulty fights towards the center, and growing more difficult as you move closer to the Boss
    - 5 Minibosses will be protecting the Boss!
    - New Buffs that play up Character Archetypes
    - Less Linked Nodes means more Fights before waiting for an Alliance Mate to unblock your path.
    - Goodbye Thorns and Slashed Tires!
    - Skirmish Rewards give you gold for each Attacker and Defender kill earned in Alliance Wars
    - Keep track of how many times you’ve been an MVP in your Summoner Profile.
    - Defender Diversity awards points for placing unique Defenders
    *- No more Defender Kill points
    - New Loyalty Store Boosts only for use in Alliance Wars!

Points Breakdown:
    *Node Exploration: 300 per Node (equals out to before, when it was 450)
    *Boss Kill: 20 000 Points

Defenders Placed: 50 per Defender Placed
    Defender Diversity: 125 per Unique Defender
    Defender Rating: 0.002 per PI
    Attacker Kills: 150 per Kill

I went through the war discussion thread just to confirm this, so Isnt it the whole new point of the Brand new war? give a chance to your average joe to win the war.

See i am not a end game player not i am in any top tier Alliance , all i am saying is the new war mechanism allows me to win the war and i am happy about it (I am sure there will be more like me).

Weather Skills matters or not that's all together different discussion and last i checked its already 35 pages long.

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    lol I've come across duped dormammu on the miniboss I take both times and gotten them down with no items used and no deaths.
    I like the new war map, because it's so incredibly easy that the rewards actually match the effort put in
    Exactly, the new war is easier than map5 now.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Thank you for making me laugh this morning. You're bragging about being a boss killer while simultaneously asking to be able to use more items on an easy war map. I can't tell if this is a serious post or a troll job. I hope it's serious for comedy sake.

But I disagree it's easier than map 5. Definitely easier than map 6, but map 5 is really easy.
  • This guy has to be messing with us.... no way this is a serious post LOL
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Really do i have to spell it out if this is a serious post or a troll post ?
    it Becasse. Im also say this is not a boss killer normal boss killer dont use revies so much im one ther never ryl use revies in AW And AQ. So for What u say. You is a okay boss killer not fully bos killer yet.

• 0pTimus wrote: »
    This guy has to be messing with us.... no way this is a serious post LOL

*Face Palm*

Really do i have to spell it out if this is a serious post or a troll post ?
    This was one of the funniest threads I've ever read on this forum... my city just got nailed by a hurricane and reading this really brightened my day... thanks for this man you're truly hilarious
  • What the heck? You're a boss killer because you're a blubbery whale who likes to spend lots of money and units and other consumables? Well by that logic anyone can be a boss killer
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    I don't understand this thread
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I seriously don't understand the arguments from the OP.
    1. I use many items, now Im a boss killer?
    2. New AW is easy, but we need more items?
    Each statement contradicts itself. I'm not trying to be hateful, but I think this thread has many of us confused.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    R4GE wrote: »
    I seriously don't understand the arguments from the OP.
    1. I use many items, now Im a boss killer?
    2. New AW is easy, but we need more items?
    Each statement contradicts itself. I'm not trying to be hateful, but I think this thread has many of us confused.

He's saying he's glad it's easier so he, an average player, can win.
    And now for sharing his thoughts and questionable spelling he's getting crapped on by people purporting to be better players of this game than he is, as well as worse spellers.
    Umm...did you guys read the rest of the thread. It's a troll job. Supposed to be funny. Sheesh.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    Umm...did you guys read the rest of the thread. It's a troll job. Supposed to be funny. Sheesh.

Started off that way, I instantly laughed. Then his 2nd comment through it all for a loop.
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    You are not the boss killer.you are only a boss spender
  • Yer, new war is joke, it's all about the wallet, we lost war when we had 100 or close to it defender kills and we lost 20 heroes, which count for nothing now, think kabam should re address this issue, so big wallets on revives n potions don't decide wars, exactly what this clown is capping on about
    Deadpools wrote: »
    Yer, new war is joke, it's all about the wallet, we lost war when we had 100 or close to it defender kills and we lost 20 heroes, which count for nothing now, think kabam should re address this issue, so big wallets on revives n potions don't decide wars, exactly what this clown is capping on about

Hate to tell you this bud, but you need to understand the new scoring model. Our alliance is 3-0 in new wars. We used to put up huge numbers in defender kills (184 in the last war before this stupidity started), but now we have to run 3* champs on defense for "diversity." So your defender kills not only matter nothing for points they also are meaningless for skill. When an alliance puts in all of our top defenders and the other teamgoes max diversity, the defense alliance will always get more kills (facing 10 magiks is obviously more likely to result in a death than facing spider Gwen, luke cage, iron man, iron patriot, SIM, dead pool, she hulk, Jane foster, and Thor).

This war change is all about one thing: rewarding those whales that drop $$$$ on crystals and rewarding those people with thanos, kang, and red deadpool. They are banking on the fact that (a) their game is addicting enough, and (b) that these changes will further entice the whales that the game will remain profitable as an inferior product.
  • Run477 wrote: »
    Deadpools wrote: »
    Yer, new war is joke, it's all about the wallet, we lost war when we had 100 or close to it defender kills and we lost 20 heroes, which count for nothing now, think kabam should re address this issue, so big wallets on revives n potions don't decide wars, exactly what this clown is capping on about

Hate to tell you this bud, but you need to understand the new scoring model. Our alliance is 3-0 in new wars. We used to put up huge numbers in defender kills (184 in the last war before this stupidity started), but now we have to run 3* champs on defense for "diversity." So your defender kills not only matter nothing for points they also are meaningless for skill. When an alliance puts in all of our top defenders and the other teamgoes max diversity, the defense alliance will always get more kills (facing 10 magiks is obviously more likely to result in a death than facing spider Gwen, luke cage, iron man, iron patriot, SIM, dead pool, she hulk, Jane foster, and Thor).

This war change is all about one thing: rewarding those whales that drop $$$$ on crystals and rewarding those people with thanos, kang, and red deadpool. They are banking on the fact that (a) their game is addicting enough, and (b) that these changes will further entice the whales that the game will remain profitable as an inferior product.

Yer unfortunately I do understand the new war scoring system which is why I'm saying it's ****, defender kills not counted, but if you don't post defenders the other team can't score high enough to win, which is supposedly getting fixed atm, as I said and you said, war is now, money spend, means win that's all,
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Yea new war starting, time to hit the Glory store of Revivers and Pots ;)

Actually it's the opposite, we played 3 wars and no one in our alliance have used a single revive.the nodes are too easy that you could take them on without removing the linked nodes
  • fjckvckci jfifi