**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

UPDATE UNCOLLECTED EQ LONG OVERDUE

The rewards for UC EQ are outdated and absurd for the amount of resources that go in for 100% completion. The last few have lacked in difficulty but that doesn’t mean that the rewards should be lacking, because it’s still challenging to a lot of summoners. Being newly Cavalier, I still need Uncollected rewards, but I constantly find myself in Heroic and Master EQ grinding for T1A. The only way I want to be doing heroic and master is for a legends run or topping off shards for a crystal opening. The no T1A in Uncollected is just absurd, it takes 22 T1A to take a 5* champion from rank 1 to rank 5. Doing heroic and master only gives you 5 T1 alpha. T2A on the other hand is even harder to come by but yet I can get plenty of it in Act 5&6.
Yes, I can burn 3K glory every week topping up on T1A but that shouldn’t be the most efficient way of acquiring it, because there are still T4B and T4CC that need to be acquired to rank up 5*s. The fact that there’s only 25% of a T2A offered for 100% UC is also ridiculous, if you’re not gonna give us that, then give us T1A. There’s been many times where I chose not to 100% UC simply because the rewards and resources just isn’t worth the time and effort it takes.
As far as shards, there needs to be 75% of a 5 star crystal for 100% of UC. And the other 25% can come from 100% of Master. The game has evolved and progressed, and so should these rewards. 5*s aren’t nearly as valuable as they used to be and the rewards need to dictate that. The shards don’t bother me nearly as much as the lack of rank up resources do.

Heroic- needs rewards and resources for 3/4* champs.
Master- needs rewards and resources for 4/5* champs
Uncollected- needs rewards and resources for 5/6 champs (including T1A)
Cavalier(when added)- needs rewards and resources for 6* champs.
Between Master and UC, there’s no reason whatsoever why there can’t be at least 6 T1A for 100% completion of both.

I understand you don’t want players to progress too quickly but that’s why you have gates to prevent them from doing so. And if they’re a whale, it’s not going to matter much regardless because they can buy their way into titles such as UC and Cavalier. But holding up the progress of a lot of players because rewards are severely outdated doesn’t help the game. T2A and T5B and up still should hold their values some as their used for 6* rank ups, but as far as T1A it should be candy for those that are Uncollected and above, there never should be a struggle for players of that caliber to have to grind other content for it.
Please update the rewards, it’s been far too long, you have a perfect opportunity here to update all of them as you add a Cavalier difficulty.

Comments

• FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Patience, let’s see what Kabam does when they release cavalier difficulty. Demand/whinge posts like this don’t usually go down well
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Wait there is 7.5k 5 star shard so that what u said don’t make sens
  • mbennett1995mbennett1995 Posts: 34

the absurd amount of resources? did i read that correctly? Also, doesn't UC have exactly 7500 shards which is what you're asking for?

UC has 5250 shards in total for 100% Completion
    Master has 2000, making the grand total 7250.
    At this stage in the game, you should be able to fully form a 5* for 100% of Master and UC

the absurd amount of resources? did i read that correctly? Also, doesn't UC have exactly 7500 shards which is what you're asking for?

No it doesn’t.

• Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Nah

The only thing UCEQ needs is units for completion/exploration. Nothing else.

You get units for completion of Quests and exploration, if you want units, grind Arena like everyone else. If you don’t see a lack of rank up resources then there’s an issue, you waste way too much of your glory on it.

Uhh... what game are you playing? Cuz uncollected has 7500 and master has like 2250 I believe. Or maybe 2750...

Wrong. Go in the game and check. It’s 5250 for 100% UC and 2K for 100% Master.

UC has 5250 shards in total for 100% Completion
    Master has 2000, making the grand total 7250.
    At this stage in the game, you should be able to fully form a 5* for 100% of Master and UC
    Literally no effort goes into Uncollected/Master. The only thing you're spending is energy refills. Plus, don't you already form a 5* hero crystal?
    Agreed, but not everyone can grind through UC without using potions and revives can they? I don’t need them but it’s also not about me. And also it takes about 15-18 refills to fully explore UC, which boils down to over 500 units
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    And what resources are you using to do UC?

now count your self ther is rigth abuts 7.5k not more not less.

You get units for completion of Quests and exploration, if you want units, grind Arena like everyone else. If you don’t see a lack of rank up resources then there’s an issue, you waste way too much of your glory on it.
    No, I actually plan out my rank-ups and hold off on ranking up champions that I'm not going to use. Furthermore, no one is telling you to blow all your Glory on T1A in one go. I buy 3 per week, max. That conserves more Glory than if you just buy out every time you need T1A.
    You’re missing the point, I’m conservative with my rank ups as well, but I wouldn’t have to be if T1A was more available in EQ. I have champs that need to be at a higher rank but I’m not spending 5 T1As on a R3 or lower when I need only 1 more T1A for a R4 or R5, it’s bogus and not a smart decision.

And tier2 aplha don’t need them for now
    Gamer said:

There’s not always a side quest or an expedition.
    So for this month you’re correct, but that’s over the course of 4 weeks when I had UC done in 2 days.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

No, I actually plan out my rank-ups and hold off on ranking up champions that I'm not going to use. Furthermore, no one is telling you to blow all your Glory on T1A in one go. I buy 3 per week, max. That conserves more Glory than if you just buy out every time you need T1A.
    You’re missing the point, I’m conservative with my rank ups as well, but I wouldn’t have to be if T1A was more available in EQ. I have champs that need to be at a higher rank but I’m not spending 5 T1As on a R3 or lower when I need only 1 more T1A for a R4 or R5, it’s bogus and not a smart decision.
    "I’m conservative with my rank ups as well, but I wouldn’t have to be if T1A was more available in EQ"
    That's the whole point. Kabam isn't just going to give us everything that we need. They're going to give us the bare minimum to keep the rate of progression as low as possible. A higher rate of progression means Kabam now must push out harder content in a shorter span of time, and we saw how that went about with the Book 2 beta.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

There’s not always a side quest or an expedition.
    So for this month you’re correct, but that’s over the course of 4 weeks when I had UC done in 2 days.
    Girl, get your eyes checked.

Uhh... what game are you playing? Cuz uncollected has 7500 and master has like 2250 I believe. Or maybe 2750...

Wrong. Go in the game and check. It’s 5250 for 100% UC and 2K for 100% Master.
    U obviously don't know what ur talking about kid
    Lmao, he was so confident.
    Really? I’m not counting expeditions or side quests because they’re not guaranteed every month. And no one wants to wait 4 weeks to complete a side quest to get the petty shards that are offered.