**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hulkbuster Regeneration

I have an Awakened 5 Star Hulkbuster that I could take to 200 Max Signature Level.

Has anyone done this? Is it worth it?

If so, could you send me a video so I can see how much he regenerates?

Hulkbuster Regeneration 41 votes

He’s definitely worth max signature
7%
Darth_StewieMidnite93Esket1t_420 3 votes
Meh - he’s worth it but there are more deserving champions for your generic signature stones
46%
SempaidavidSungjnaikavonZombieZeddMaxGamingRabangaDeaconFeloussseMay_The_WayUvoginBonzodavidPřìņče01MauledDoctor_Strange19GAMEOVERJamesAlmccarthyCloudwalkerMrGreekRed_Guardian 19 votes
He’s not worth it
46%
Timone147Spity68buffajrLvernon15ezgoingReferenceJChanceH9ThatOneMasterGamerRockypantherxEtjamaOGAvenger5tarscreamMasterpufflowlevelplayerMephistoCaptainGameMathgeekSkyLord7000Thanks_D19 19 votes

Comments

• 5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    He’s not worth it
    Options two and three are basically the same
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    He’s not worth it
    Yeah save them for someone else.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Meh - he’s worth it but there are more deserving champions for your generic signature stones
    You could use the awakening gem on SL Guardian Darkhawk and more and if it is a generic awakening gem you could use it on Ægon Nick Corvus SS and more
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    He’s not worth it
    MaxGaming said:

You could use the awakening gem on SL Guardian Darkhawk and more and if it is a generic awakening gem you could use it on Ægon Nick Corvus SS and more

The hulkbuster is already awakened
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    No need to throw such huge amount of Sig Stones on him. His damage and armor are incredibly phenomenal. Awakening ability is “good-to-have” but not that necessary like Blade’s regeneration.
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Check the aunt mai link, at r5 sig 200 his regen is almost 15k, close to half his health. Seems like one of the better burst regens in the game. Whether it’s worth it to drop the sig stones is prob a call u have to make. If you plan on using him a lot, and don’t have needier options seems it might be worth it. Post some footage if u do it, for the children.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    The regen is huge, but I’d probably prioritise Ghost and possibly Guardian over him for stone use, unless prestige is a consideration in which case you throw Warlock and G2099 into it