**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Civil Warrior one of best counters to mass regeneration champs

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
I was in Epic mode testing my r3 5* Civil Warrior and he was good against most of them but when I was fighting deadpool and Wolverine he was taking them down easily as he had armor up a lot and powerdrain the enemy but when I did my heal block and then did a special he had a longer heal lock that stopped the opponent from healing a lot and had some good critical damage as is 2nd did 2k 3k and then 4k damage so overall he controlled the power of the enemy easily stopped the opponent from healing most of the match and did good critical damage but their are many better champions in this meta but for a underrated champion that most people say is bad he is actually pretty good and useful so hope this helps someone in a way

Comments

• FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    ????????????????
    I'm sorry but I am here early to break the misconceptions here. You know my r3 domino hit over 40k on an l3 which can't crit? Domino can't power control but Civil Warrior is one of the worst options for anything in this game. power control? Magik Dorms, Doom. ALl have their kits that are much better than CW and power control so much better. Vision also does a way better job also. Also, you need to get to l2 just for power control
    Heal block? Complete ass. need heavy which isn't very practical in every scenario. What about stun immune, limber?
    Overall, I understand what you are trying to say about CW, but keep in mind epic mode can be done with some 3* god tiers so an r3 Groot will still be okay in epic
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Can civil warrior reverse the heal though? Ill keep my cap iw front line (yeah, I dont have a void)
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

????????????????
    I'm sorry but I am here early to break the misconceptions here. You know my r3 domino hit over 40k on an l3 which can't crit? Domino can't power control but Civil Warrior is one of the worst options for anything in this game. power control? Magik Dorms, Doom. ALl have their kits that are much better than CW and power control so much better. Vision also does a way better job also. Also, you need to get to l2 just for power control
    Heal block? Complete ass. need heavy which isn't very practical in every scenario. What about stun immune, limber?
    Overall, I understand what you are trying to say about CW, but keep in mind epic mode can be done with some 3* god tiers so an r3 Groot will still be okay in epic

This is true but I use him in act 5 and he is fun and a bit useful also

I am MaxGaming and I approve this message
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    CW is simultaneously underrated and underperforming. He is useable (just about), as the OP notes; but other champs are better in most situations, like @FRITO_Man says.

The issue CW suffers from is that he's designed purely as a defensive champion and he's a decent one. And he's actually a pretty decent champion for a beginning player.

But as Kabam have noticed, the problem is that: as players get skilled, they stop using purely defensive champions, since they don't need them. Their skills replace the need for most defensive abilities and they even start to resent them (like disliking evade that triggers whilst blocking). That's why more recent 'defensive' champs like Guardian and Invisible Woman still have ways to inflict burst damage.

CW could do with an improvement; but all he really needs is a synergy buff with someone like Falcon; which empowers his defensive abilities with an offensive boost. If he had a synergy like the Omega Red/Colossus armour synergy or the Killmonger/Winter Soldier combo synergy, he'd become genuinely useable.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I love civil warrior but he’s far from the best at anything. He’s a poor mans vision at best. Needs a red hulk style minor buff that I hope he is on the list for.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Pretty fun, Swedeah solod the Collector with his