**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Canada Calendar - 5* shards from Dup'ing of 3* Guardian ??

Calendar Item is just 3* Guardian.
OK, I see why you also get ISO, Gold, and those 4* Shards from having dup'ing him from the Calendar.

But 5* shards also ??

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I think it's a visual glitch? Can't remember if something similar has happened in the past, but I think it has.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I think it's because he's a Featured Hero and you get extra when you dupe a Featured Hero.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,619 Guardian
    Obviously couldn’t check the BEFORE amount of 5* shards I had, because claiming Calendar is automatic upon logging in.

Hopefully (or maybe “not” hopefully, as in maybe we did get them) it is just visual glitch.

Else I’m gonna start opening all my backlog of 3* crystals that are lying around 😀
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

I think it's because he's a Featured Hero and you get extra when you dupe a Featured Hero.

Bingo, it’s kind of explained in the email relating to his feature crystal.
    edited July 2020

Do you mean like from purchasing the “first day of issue” Feature Champ crystals, where you get extra bonus for Dup'ing him from there ?
    Maybe, but normally (like even in Feature Arena) Dup just gives shards of next higher class (not 2 classes higher)

So just because he is brand new and in Calendar right away this very same month does it count as those Special Promo type of Dup (as opposed to Calendar champ months after they have been released) ? OK
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    There are bonus shards when you dupe all star values of the featured champ. The bonus shard values are available until the event ends
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Even if it is a glitch dont complain its FREE shards
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    stop complaining, they’ll take them away
    Thx all, didn’t realize that Dup'ing a Feature during their initial Feature release period would give the extra shards, even if not from the specifically purchased Feature Release Crystal.