**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help Needed: Who to R4/R2?

SakkbanSakkban Posts: 96
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Hi guys,

I am hesitating which champ to rank up. I am currently semi retired and not getting resources that easy. So next time I will have enough T4BC will probably be in several weeks at best.
To be honest I am leaning towards Crossbones as I need the defensive ability accuracy reduction for the RTTL. Do you think chapter 4 can be done with him?
Apart from that I also like Loki to some extent. Agent Venom can be useful for defense, but I have playing him. Unduped Rhino also not sure would be a great defender.
Hawkeye is the last on my list as I already have him at 4/40 as 4*.

Any comments would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Help Needed: Who to R4/R2? 20 votes

5* Loki (unduped)
0%
5* Agent Venom (unduped)
25%
TBJ1118Fireballs5Itay1234212SpeedbumpMonk1 5 votes
5* Rhino (unduped)
0%
5* Hawkeye (unduped)
25%
Mcord11758Dark_King888Il_JooOThisguySvain 5 votes
4* Crossbones (unduped)
40%
HolyDirkness41Spity68YellsomeSakkbanLuismarquez131Breynolds11Leepower12vinniegainz 8 votes
4* Psylocke (unduped)
5%
Kadenjc1202 1 vote
4* Iron Man (duped)
5%
NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE 1 vote
4* Venom (duped)
0%

Comments

• Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    5* Hawkeye (unduped)
    Hawkeye is very very good champ unduped, his power control and bleed is pretty useful, even in end game content.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Either Hawkeye or crossbones
  • 4* Crossbones (unduped)
    @Afrid @Dark_King888 is it worth bringing him to R2 as I already have a duped 4* at R4?
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    5* Hawkeye (unduped)
    You may get away with a 4* R4 now, but when u have him 5* at rank 2, you can later take him to rank 3 or 4.

Basically i think for all good champs even unduped (HE, NC, GR), spend items on 5 stars, and good duped champs spend on 4 stars
    @Sakkban crossbones is a really good champion ,if you don't have any other champs that reduces defensive abilities then go with him.
    @Afrid only Elektra, but it is much harder with her cause you need an active debuff on the opponent. Do you think Crossbones can carry me thru chapter 4 in rttl?
    @Sakkban he is probably the best character to use in RTTL, he destroys spiked armour and safeguard but there are some spite nodes in chapter 4 and I wouldn't recommend using him against it.
    @Sakkban he is probably the best character to use in RTTL, he destroys spiked armour and safeguard but there are some spite nodes in chapter 4 and I wouldn't recommend using him against it.
    Thanks guys, much appreciated!
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    5* Hawkeye (unduped)
    Imo hawkeye is the best option there. My 5* is rank 3 unduped and has been very useful in 5.2 and 5.3 or as an attacker in aw