**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help Needed: Who to R4/R2?

SakkbanSakkban Posts: 96
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Hi guys,

I am hesitating which champ to rank up. I am currently semi retired and not getting resources that easy. So next time I will have enough T4BC will probably be in several weeks at best.
To be honest I am leaning towards Crossbones as I need the defensive ability accuracy reduction for the RTTL. Do you think chapter 4 can be done with him?
Apart from that I also like Loki to some extent. Agent Venom can be useful for defense, but I have playing him. Unduped Rhino also not sure would be a great defender.
Hawkeye is the last on my list as I already have him at 4/40 as 4*.

Any comments would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Help Needed: Who to R4/R2? 20 votes

5* Loki (unduped)
0%
5* Agent Venom (unduped)
25%
TBJ1118Fireballs5Itay1234212SpeedbumpMonk1 5 votes
5* Rhino (unduped)
0%
5* Hawkeye (unduped)
25%
Mcord11758Dark_King888Il_JooOThisguySvain 5 votes
4* Crossbones (unduped)
40%
HolyDirkness41Spity68YellsomeSakkbanLuismarquez131Breynolds11Leepower12vinniegainz 8 votes
4* Psylocke (unduped)
5%
Kadenjc1202 1 vote
4* Iron Man (duped)
5%
NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE 1 vote
4* Venom (duped)
0%

Comments

• Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    5* Hawkeye (unduped)
    Hawkeye is very very good champ unduped, his power control and bleed is pretty useful, even in end game content.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Either Hawkeye or crossbones
  • 4* Crossbones (unduped)
    @Afrid @Dark_King888 is it worth bringing him to R2 as I already have a duped 4* at R4?
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    5* Hawkeye (unduped)
    You may get away with a 4* R4 now, but when u have him 5* at rank 2, you can later take him to rank 3 or 4.

Basically i think for all good champs even unduped (HE, NC, GR), spend items on 5 stars, and good duped champs spend on 4 stars
    @Sakkban crossbones is a really good champion ,if you don't have any other champs that reduces defensive abilities then go with him.
    @Afrid only Elektra, but it is much harder with her cause you need an active debuff on the opponent. Do you think Crossbones can carry me thru chapter 4 in rttl?
    @Sakkban he is probably the best character to use in RTTL, he destroys spiked armour and safeguard but there are some spite nodes in chapter 4 and I wouldn't recommend using him against it.
    @Sakkban he is probably the best character to use in RTTL, he destroys spiked armour and safeguard but there are some spite nodes in chapter 4 and I wouldn't recommend using him against it.
    Thanks guys, much appreciated!
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    5* Hawkeye (unduped)
    Imo hawkeye is the best option there. My 5* is rank 3 unduped and has been very useful in 5.2 and 5.3 or as an attacker in aw