**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Another question for 5.4.6.

Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
So the main reason i’m not killing ultron is because of his regen. Everytime he starts regenning, should i just quit the match when he starts regenning? Is this a good strategy? This is for the boss in 5.4.6 btw.

Comments

• Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Please answer
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Use Loki no need to quit.
    https://youtu.be/apGMhFglIp4
    Use SP3 and try to keep Ultron cursed.
    He’s only at sig 2 and barely gain power at that sig. I tried him at r2 and couldn’t get to sp3 before dying. So yeah. Any videos of loki doing it unduped? Thankd
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

He’s only at sig 2 and barely gain power at that sig. I tried him at r2 and couldn’t get to sp3 before dying. So yeah. Any videos of loki doing it unduped? Thankd

https://youtu.be/qAeF-t5Ng68
    Thanks.
  • AvolA1987AvolA1987 Posts: 32
    Or use Medusa, Corvus, Ghost, Blade (w/syn)?
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

So the main reason i’m not killing ultron is because of his regen. Everytime he starts regenning, should i just quit the match when he starts regenning? Is this a good strategy? This is for the boss in 5.4.6 btw.

Use imiw it's the perfect counter for this Ultron he has healblock and powerlock feature at sp1 attack and he cancle all evade that Ultron gonna took almost 80 percent evade and another option is take fast killer champ like Hyperion corvus or vtd(must build fury buff as much as possible) or you can take spidy stark against Ultron he has ability of taunt powerdrain and he is really fast killer and he can evade all special of Ultron...hope you got it...
    Aayush19 said:

Try reading and understanding his abilities. It's not that hard

What does this have to do with reading his abilities? It doesn’t say all the strategies. I hate it when people say “it’s not that hard” as if that’s the reason we’re not reading it

Here you go
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    What u can try is build up corvus ( use him at ultron and let him evade and use heavy for evade mission then just do as much damage as possible before regen and quit and then u have 4 missions then just hut hit hit. ( dont parry when regen grey buff is active) and quit when regen from vigor starts. im not sure if ghost with synergies can work at r4 but i think it might
    I parry him normally and don’t know how to fight him. When it’s gray and you parry, ultron gets that buff?
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

I parry him normally and don’t know how to fight him. When it’s gray and you parry, ultron gets that buff?

Yes. Ultron has vigor and impart. Impart allows him to gain a buff whenever a debuff is applied to him. He has 4 buffs, which are regen, power gain(3 bars), fury, and armor. So, you can only parry ultron when he had a gray icon for fury or armor. If ultron has a gray regen or power gain icon, bait a heavy or hit his block. With your roster, I would use Corvus and bring proxima for the true strike. Once you get to the Starky, build to a sp1, wait till his ai comes online, and throw the sp1 into his block. If he evades, knock him down. That way, you can get true strike before reaching the ultron.
    The thing is, I don’t have proxima at all
  • Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88

Here you go

if you have diablo then you can make team like loki, diablo, hela and corvus + anyone you like or ghost+wasp for backup and map clearing... diablo gives 35% increase duration of loki's curse and that is super helpful for your loki fight. just whenever u see a grey power icon, parry him to get that power or heal icon for that healing. map is laid out for corvus cheese most way... also take the resiliance path in bottom most part. it will give you all 3 charges for corvus and final one will be on sparky... just take a poison immune champ for abomination encounter if you are running corvus... then on final point you will have loki to encounter ultron and corvus as a backup
  • Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0F29eqBfD4

this i think will help you take down that ultron
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

use ghost, quake, dusa, nebula with prox, Loki, void, blade, corvus, torch (prefight)