**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quick Question About Abyss Red Skull

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
Who thought this’d be a good idea?????

Comments

• Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171
    What?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

What?

Abyss Red Skull takes 90% less damage while he has less than a bar of power, 50% less damage when he has less than two bars of power, and25% more damage when he has more than two bars of power. The fight is just a really difficult fight because you need to keep RS above two bars of power and below three bars to any actual damage. To make it more annoying, you have to fight him three times.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    My alliance member used IMIW with stealthy synergy for that fight. IMIW very good damage and keep stealing powers when he is at 3 bars of power and can get tank block hits cause of all those passive armors.
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Ronan gets the job done. If you aren't lucky enough to have a duped 5* at atleast sig 130-140 (or able to take him that high) then a max sig 4* can do it no problem, just that the fight will last over 30 minutes.

I poured 60 cosmic sig stones into my 5* to get him to 140 and that provided enough stun duration to solo him everytime in 20 something minutes.

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Just use Ronan stun luck him to he dead. That wil be one I’m wil do for the first run at him the 2 offer I’m wil Hav to use doom and that’s not gone be fun do it
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Just use Ronan stun luck him to he dead. That wil be one I’m wil do for the first run at him the 2 offer I’m wil Hav to use doom and that’s not gone be fun do it

I don’t have a duped Ronan above a four star sig5. It’s not too bad of a fight with Doom, just wish we didn’t have to fight him three times.