**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Hulkbuster suppose to be doing this?

LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
I don't want to say what because... you know, but it would suck for the community to rank him up and then.. you know... :(

There's a strong precedent against the answer being yes, but I'm hopeful since it would make up for one of his biggest shortcomings so there could a genius to the madness from a design point of view.

Anyway what say you? Controversy on the horizon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvZHAzyYdW0

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    I don't get your point..... This is exactly how he's supposed to work.
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    I'm very confused what's your point?
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    OP means buffed HB is overpowered.
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    Is this a thing where were all in agreeance ;) or is it really not that noticeable? Im kind of a rip the bandage off type, but dont really want to say...
    edited July 2020
    HB really really needs this, it really is his saving grace in term of practicality
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    I truly hope no one at Kabam takes these posts seriously

People whine that Silver Surfer and Nova and Terrax don’t hit hard enough and their utility isn’t good enough, then they turn right around and complain that some other characters hit too hard

When nobody, absolutely nobody, wants to take characters in the middle like OG Guillotine or Vulture anywhere

People can do what they want, complain about whatever they want. But personally, I just want Kabam to make the worst characters better so we can have options about who we rank up instead of feeling like if you don’t have Ghost or Corvus Glaive, you cannot play hard content
    edited July 2020
    ESF said:

People whine that Silver Surfer and Nova and Terrax don’t hit hard enough and their utility isn’t good enough, then they turn right around and complain that some other characters hit too hard

When nobody, absolutely nobody, wants to take characters in the middle like OG Guillotine or Vulture anywhere

People can do what they want, complain about whatever they want. But personally, I just want Kabam to make the worst characters better so we can have options about who we rank up instead of feeling like if you don’t have Ghost or Corvus Glaive, you cannot play hard content

This isnt about him being op and has nothing to do with his damage, but about him possibly being bugged.
    Lunae said:

ESF said:

This isnt about him being op and has nothing to do with his damage, but about him possibly being bugged.
    You’re seriously asking if a character that went through a beta and then took nine months to release afterward is bugged?

Why not spell out what your problem is or put it in the Bugs forum?
    I know you have zero issues writing detailed posts about your concerns, because as soon as someone says “Silver Surfer,” you are right there with a list of reasons about why that kit isn’t good enough
    ESF said:

Lunae said:

ESF said:

You’re seriously asking if a character that went through a beta and then took nine months to release afterward is bugged?

Why not spell out what your problem is or put it in the Bugs forum?

You act like champions in this game arent constantly bugged, especially in this case since this exact same thing already happened once before. No one wants to be the person to point out a bug, but if it is a bug it will inevitably be discovered and fixed so I wanted to see if anyone else sees what I'm seeing. I like HB and really want to love him so I'd rather him stay this way. The only way I see this getting out, if it isn't obvious, is after a youtuber figures it out like they've done in the past and blares it out.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Lunae said:

ESF said:

Bugged how? He wasn't released 99% the same as beta. Nothing in your video is new from either the beta or after release. I was in the beta as well. Seatin already did a in-depth video on HB as well and he's back in CCP. If you feel there is a bug, just say it instead of being all cryptic and posting non-sense.

Lunae said:

ESF said:

Bugged how? He wasn't released 99% the same as beta. Nothing in your video is new from either the beta or after release. I was in the beta as well. Seatin already did a in-depth video on HB as well and he's back in CCP. If you feel there is a bug, just say it instead of being all cryptic and posting non-sense.
    If there's a chance it isn't caught then that's a plus, but at least its out there now, from what I'm seeing, that he's potentially bugged so with that in mind players can rank him up knowing there might be something wrong with him and a fix could be coming in the future, one that doesn't affect his damage, but the range of fights he can do. I'm honestly just starting to think im crazy and seeing things from all the flashes...
  • All I want to know is why the screen flashes almost every heavy?
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    After rework, Hulkbuster is a really great Champion right now. I brought this guy (5R4, unawakened) to monthly quest, and he finished the uncollected Final Boss (Guardian) super fast and easy. His damage is absolutely awesome.

I also brought him to Act 6/Variant 1 fight (synergy with Stark Spidey), since his damage is really amazing, opponents with big health point seem to be nothing in front of him.

Hopefully I could pull him as a 6 star.....
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    On the buff scale, he's more OML/spidergwen/gamora than colossus/she-hulk.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Lunae said:

ESF said:

what is the bug exactly? Massive damage?
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    can someone please explain what the bug is, if any?
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★

Lunae said:

ESF said:

It isn't even that massive though.

Lunae said:

ESF said:

It isn't even that massive though.
    i know, but since op wont say what the bug is for no reason at all
    Lunae said:

Is this a thing where were all in agreeance ;) or is it really not that noticeable? Im kind of a rip the bandage off type, but dont really want to say...

just explain what the bug is jesus
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    How does he get indefinite bleed and power drain some synergy?
  • 5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    Ahh the juggernaut strats
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    😂😂😂 Mehnnn I just love the characters that throw their heavy that way.

I always try to see how many I can get in a row when I have them pinned.

Nice video tho mehnnn. I got some nice damage doing that in uncollected event quest also.