**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mistake that everyone make when doing Abyss:

King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
This is the common mistake that everyone who has done 100% Abyss or who is doing Abyss make. Most of summoners usually wonder How Schirmish charges drops so quickly?

Well simple reason is block hits. I can bet most of summoners don't know but if you hit into your opponents block it will also consume one Schirmish charge. You can test it out in starting IMIW fight,thing fight as well.

Comments

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Gamer said:

No. I’m don’t make that mistake sometimes u do hav to hit there blok to don’t get couner

@Gamer Usually to push over a bar of power and I have seen tons of videos on YouTube. Most of players do it for taunt the opponent.

They think limitbis 230 or 220 whatever count. But they are wrong limit can be 100 hits as well of you hit alot into their blocks.

Bit of a sweeping assumption there, pretty much everyone I’ve spoken to about The Abyss has been aware of how Skirmish charges drop off. I mean it’s literally written in the node descriptions, and most players who head into the Abyss are experienced enough to read nodes lol

@Octoberstack Still everyone does this. Any answer.
    I just wanted to tell that don't hit into block too much they will also consume Schirmish charges rest is upto players.

Let's be honest here half of players have misconception that no of hits in combo meter=Schirmish charges if neglect sp3.

• OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

Bit of a sweeping assumption there, pretty much everyone I’ve spoken to about The Abyss has been aware of how Skirmish charges drop off. I mean it’s literally written in the node descriptions, and most players who head into the Abyss are experienced enough to read nodes lol

Yes but most players do so intentionally as a means to an end, not because they’re not aware of how skirmish charges work lol

Yes but most players do so intentionally as a means to an end, not because they’re not aware of how skirmish charges work lol
    @Octoberstack Didn't answer the question.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

I’m fairly certain I did

I’m fairly certain I did
    @Octoberstack You answered for your self. And my question was that did everyone does this. You answered only for yourself.
    Either way this discussion was about only for those who don't know about this. Not for those who knows about it.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    After all it a game no need to get ich one it. We all can words things the wrongs way and don’t meant what we really like to said that happens to me purely because of leak of my English I’m just Hav to learn that’s
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I'm pretty sure anyone who does aol will notice hit cap reduce on hits in block. I did without reading the nodes actually. Then I read it. It also goes down on getting hit, so for example charging heavy with aegon will eat number of hits+1. It's not some kind of secret info.
    Did you not know that when you did aol? I mean, that's the only reason for such bias I can think of
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    kudos to you for trying to help people ig, but it seems as people know this
    qartweli said:

Which idiot would be able to explore abyss and dont think about that
    Dude you underestimate and insult us abyss explorers

@qartweli what about this ewho haven't done Abyss and planning to do it.
    @Thicco_Mode The point is those who are planning to do abyss or haven't done abyss keep this thing in mind for future abyss run. Now what's your point.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

@Thicco_Mode The point is those who are planning to do abyss or haven't done abyss keep this thing in mind for future abyss run. Now what's your point.

I literally made my point but ok
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

qartweli said:

Which idiot would be able to explore abyss and dont think about that
    Dude you underestimate and insult us abyss explorers

@qartweli what about this ewho haven't done Abyss and planning to do it.
    The majority of ppl who are planning to do abyss should know by now to read the nodes. It's pretty disrespectful to the majority of players when u make blanket statements like "everyone does it." The majority of players who have played the game long enough to even attempt abyss know that reading nodes is a vital part to any content in the game.