**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

28 Day war solo event

Can you just remove this new event from the game? It’s a huge slap in the face and a constant reminder of the bare minimum approach. What level of gamer is the event even designed for, 10 months to form a 5*? Cmon, the rewards for this event should be x5 to be even worthwhile to introduce to the game.

I would compare it to you adding an event quest difficulty below beginner, why?

Comments

• Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★

I thought you were going to mention how it says 28 days but its only here for 25. 😂😂
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Again, extremely liberal use of the word rewards. Grains of rice may be a meal in theory.

But why are you complaining? It's free. The entitlement. Astronomical.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    I feel that bonus "gifts" ( cause people may oppose me for calling it rewards) will be a good help for progressive players. And why complain ,they are for free. Also there are many begineer and progressive players.
    Not all are end game players
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Crkwest said:

I mean they aren't great rewards for endgame content players but you have to remember that not everyone is in the Endgame
    (Wonder how many disagrees I'll get from the people that expect everything to be for them😳)

these are the UC/Cav event rewards. Non UC players get a different one
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Another one of these posts?

You place 60 defenders for the season doesn’t matter what kind and boom you basically get free stuff.

You take out a few defenders with your attackers.

Boom more free stuff.

Or shoot you use some energy along the way, BOOM free stuff.

Why complain? The only compliant I’d have is it started 1 war late but again, who cares. It’s free stuff to basically do almost NOtHING out of the ordinary.

sToP cOmPlAiNiNg AbOuT nOtHiNg
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    free stuff shut up and accept it
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    0 energy, 1 week to complete each chapter before the next one comes out, damn good rewards, pretty easy opponents. I can see how this side event just absolutely blows!
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★

I never complained, I asked who the rewards were targeted too.

Sounds like complaining to me.
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    For me, most important reward in that event is 4star crystal....
    I'd love to get 24 tier5 iso...
    I'm low on iso after july4, it takes so much to level up a 6star rank 3 champion...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Can you just remove this new event from the game? It’s a huge slap in the face and a constant reminder of the bare minimum approach. What level of gamer is the event even designed for, 10 months to form a 5*? Cmon, the rewards for this event should be x5 to be even worthwhile to introduce to the game.

I would compare it to you adding an event quest difficulty below beginner, why?

Couldn't disagree more. An extra 15k loyalty, plus 1k 5* shards, and the other things for doing what I was going to do anyway is a slap in the face? I'll take the slap lol.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    In the original post they actually said that this rewards where ment for not end game players but to encourage newer players to do AW.
    I’m not excited about them but it’s still free stuff and in the long run it adds up...
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Arifutera said:

For me, most important reward in that event is 4star crystal....
    I'd love to get 24 tier5 iso...
    I'm low on iso after july4, it takes so much to level up a 6star rank 3 champion...

its a fully formed crystal as well, meaning 5k SA points
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    I never understood why some players whinge constantly about getting free resources?

It’s free stuff people...stop your whining
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★

0 energy, 1 week to complete each chapter before the next one comes out, damn good rewards, pretty easy opponents. I can see how this side event just absolutely blows!

I think you’ve misunderstood the post...
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    This is definitely intended for lower level players. I wouldn’t notice if I never got this.

That’s ok and I’ll take whatever but it’s not really enticing at all.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    From the angle of offering incentive for lower ranked players, I’m ok with that.

Yet, I see the ethical dilemma of such incentives which in turn favour those leechers/strategic free riders. And the issue would be obvious in those semi retire or so-called “laid back but active” war alliance.

Placing defenders without rank incentive, then leechers place all 4* champs only.

Defeat enemy without restriction on how many champ you use, then leechers die all in one champ.

Use revives/potions? No problem, die all and clean stash items.

End point, some marginal war win become easy defeat due such incentives.