**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Cavalier worth going for?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
In my previous account before retiring I was uncollected. I decided to start fresh making a new account and have reached proven in just a week I have experience till act 5 run and it gets more easier due to newer champs being available to counter stuff. I just wish to ask should I go for Cavalier? I know it'll be a while before I get there because I can only use 5 & 6 stars in Act 6. It's obvious though that I will reach act 6 after the changes are made because it'll take a while to collect and rank 5 & 6 stars.

Is Cavalier worth going for? 42 votes

Yes
85%
LeNoirFaineantATnix95Titan_ChronosLibralonixNavneetMasterduxEB54Hammerbro_64Master3418RasiloverRepto23Logan00LmaoLegendboy2411ChampioncriticsuperiorssvpDr_Z01dbergLordSmasherEtjamapsp742 36 votes
No
2%
TheMailmann 1 vote
Wait till act 6 changes
11%
PGUNZ4694Esket1t_420HedronMephistoStill_Worthy_1 5 votes

Comments

• Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Wait till act 6 changes
    would be nice if you can post the roster
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Yes
    I don't think they'll change a lot (if at all) in act 6.1
  • KobikobsKobikobs Posts: 140
    It most def is for the rewards
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    there's no reason not to go progress
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    Yes
    If you have a strong roster and are a capable player.. $$$ or unitman can help with revives and/or potions.. I’d recommend going for it.. more so if you open crystal a lot in search of the featured champions.. I have opened quite a few crystal and got some 6*..
    namely: Taskmaster, Psylocke, Mordo, Colossus, Psylocke, Dormammu, and Bishop..

Watch videos and ask what champions were used in the cavalier run.