**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

CCP demo: Iron Fist KO 6.2.6 Champion

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
I guess not many ppl have such luxury to rank up iron fist or playing in Beta environment like CCP, but I still enjoy how he demonstrate the possibility of Iron Fist.
https://youtu.be/RTzZn1nYj0E

Comments

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★

But I keep hearing about how you need like one of 3 champs to beat that fight. Must be hacks...

I guess I don't read enough posts to see people spouting that foolishness. It would be a pain to type out all the champs that are good in that fight.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

But I keep hearing about how you need like one of 3 champs to beat that fight. Must be hacks...

To be fair, not many players can test and practice whatever champs in beta environment. Some champs can really make the fight easier for normal players, even though I acknowledged that Swedeah is one of the top players in mcoc.
    For Swedeah, even Kamala he can utilise her at best.
    https://youtu.be/y4eCmcr_ohg
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Are you really comparing someone who has access to unlimited access to resources to practice vs an average player?
    You realize he and others have been doing fights like this long before they got a beta server to play in right?
    I think the difficulty of 6.2.6 boss is like rolling coaster:

At first it was tough but shortly many players found that shehulk is good counter, then Kabam said shehulk’s ability to easily defeat the champion “is not intentional” and then nerfed shehulk as quick as possible (faster than any buff action). So players need to exploit other choices.......and then now Kabam acknowledge it is a road block and will tune down the champ later.

So the first batch of players before shehulk nerf may be benefitted, and the players encounter the champion after the tune down too.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★

Should I do it?
    :)

Naw, comsidering his status, your likely to dupe him soon
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Should I do it?
    :)

If you have similar skill level as shedeah, haven’t done 6.2 Champion and have no better option, why not?
    P.S. I have mine at 4/55 🙂
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

Pulyaman said:

Are you really comparing someone who has access to unlimited access to resources to practice vs an average player?
    You realize he and others have been doing fights like this long before they got a beta server to play in right?
    I thought Swedeah actually took his IF to r5. Not seeing any preview sign in that video. It wouldn't be out of the ordinary for him. :)
    arsjum said:

Pulyaman said:

I thought Swedeah actually took his IF to r5. Not seeing any preview sign in that video. It wouldn't be out of the ordinary for him. :)
    Swedeah mentioned in his YT comment that it is a beta environment.