**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^)(^^) :p

NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
So yesterday I decided to just hit the peddle

Rewards

Now coming to the advise part
1. Do you think colossus is worth a gem(I have like 100 stones) or should I wait for omega red(FTP no suicides) or maybe wait for magneto buff(who hopefully would become beyond god tier )
2. Next is surfer good and is he worth a gem(2 comics collecting dust) from what I recall he is a prestige champ
My roster

Thanks

Comments

• NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    3: Is blade trinity viable even if blade is unduped
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    1. Wait for Mags
    2. Don’t use it on SS. Save for Hype Medusa Corvus or CMM
    3. Yes. All you are missing out on is regen for blade.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    1. Wait on the buff. Don't know much about collosus but all I can say is I am jealous of your mutant AG
    2. Silver surfer is good for prestige. If you wanna have a strong roster, I'd say wait for hyperion. If prestige is super important to you then go for it
    3. Yeah it'll work alright for whatever it's supposed to.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    1. yes, colossus is worth it. He's a beast, and a top 3 mutant. Needs awakened ability though
    2. surfer is a very decent champ, his sig helps a lot as well. I would play around with him a bit before you decide to chuck a gem in him though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K51VzRn9FVo
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    what is that title
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    Colossus is absolutely worth the gem especially when you have all those sig stones. He is insane, you wont regret it
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Numan said:

3: Is blade trinity viable even if blade is unduped

Yeah, He's still a total beast without it, I don't often run it because I have un unranked up 4* GR and only a 3* sparky, but my r5 4* blade is still a total beast
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Colossus is great, but I'd wait before using that gem. Colossus really needs Omega Red to supercharge him. And I'm hoping that Magneto Marvel NOW! will also have synergies to make Colossus even mightier.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    1. I won't recommend you to awaken your Colossus with Awakening Gem. He is already an awesome Champ even without Signature Abilities;
    2. I am not a fan of Silver Surfer. I do know that he is a decent champion, but I don't think you will use it any more often once you get Corvus/Hyperion/Medusa/Venom/CMM/Vision Aarkus....so, no rush, save your resources~
    3. Blade's Signature abilities largely boost his Survivability during fights. But in terms of the damage output of Holy Trinity (Blade + Ghost Rider + Stark Spidey), his signature abilities are not necessary.