**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you think the Sasquatch synergy for Sabretooth is broken, and does it need nerfing?

carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 ★★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Thoughts? Please keep it civil.

Do you think the Sasquatch synergy for Sabretooth is broken, and does it need nerfing? 200 votes

Yes.
8%
CoatHang3rDeeparviAjavedINTEGRALFeeney234AceLuffySaboSceptilemaniacThesurvivlistLogan00Gamesbond90GhostboytjieDjinBeyond00_KGold29tafreCloudwalkercentennial 17 votes
No.
91%
GamerJh_DezBigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69Alfa_Pigeonthe_eradicatorbenshbTamamortHeheheh7777adqqedfyvrNanoDroidHeroBoltsyNumanAnurag1606TeddersSolrac_2SpicyslicerbecokastGNASTYAspen 183 votes

Comments

• carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    No.
    I don't think so. It's a great synergy for Sabretooth, makes him AEgon esque for long fights in Abyss and LOL.

Edit: He doesn't have much utility tho. He's pure damage.
  • JelleJelle Posts: 20
    No.
    He will be really broken but I dont think they should nerf him.
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    No.
    *watches one karatemike video
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    No.
    One mistake and if u don’t trow a sp3 you loss yours change.
  • carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 ★★★
    No.

*watches one karatemike video

Actually, I just wanted to know the community's opinion after watching the 110 fury Sabretooth video Seatin put out :))
  • JelleJelle Posts: 20
    No.
    Gamer said:

One mistake and if u don’t trow a sp3 you loss yours change.

You will lose one charge. If you play correctly you will have at least 3 left. So that isn't a real big deal
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    No.
    You can only build up 15 furies in the first 3 fights, then you can only build up 2 frickin furies a fight after that. Just seems really tedious and costs a ton to ramp him up
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I'm on the fence to be honest, let me say that sabretooth is one of my favorite champions to play and even before this synergy I was considering taking my 6 star up to rank 2. I think the synergy is great and the way it is now won't effect a majority of players in a particularly broken way like the CCP is showing as most of us can't afford to chuck 1200 units just to ramp up in a quest. So in the same breath if the synergy was changed to if Sabretooth ENDS the fight with an SP3 he gets a persistent charge instead of throwing the sp3 at any time it in practice doesn't change the synergy for a majority of players. So if kabam made that specific change I wouldn't be disappointed or angry at all however if they just nerf the synergy significantly I'd be pretty sad as sabretooth could really use the additional charge mechanic.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    No.
    I voted no for Zzyzx lol. Idrc, but it really doesn’t seem broken. Just gives a little more damage for longer quests
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    No.
    You gotta die a million times. Good luck wasting all those units for doing something in 10 minutes which can also be done in a few hours without wasting that many items and units
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    would diminishing returns play a role? or does each fury increase the same amount infinitely?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No.
    All of that footage is after spending units to ramp him
  • Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    No.
    No, and there is no way Kabam will nerf it.

If folks want to spend hundreds of units on revives and potions to use him for a single quest path, Kabam will welcome that.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    No.
    Sabretooth has always needed a synergy like this to be honest. The only reason I haven’t actually got around to taking my ST to R2 yet is because by the time I get him ramped up I have 1-2 fights of glorious damage and then it’s back to square one. You’ve got the likes of Corvus being able to put out nutty damage after a couple of missions, CMM being able to do the same after 13 parries, NF can do similar damage + bleeds that will empty even Punisher’s 15 litre body.

What does ST offer other than a big stick? He’s coldsnap immune and has a bit of regen if you make a mistake but other than that all he really offers is damage. Why not let it be awesome?
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    without the synergy he isn't viable for much content so no
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    No.
    Actually yeah rating 24k champ could be almost there I am expecting this Just think like 2.4k champ dealing 5k damage is the same of 24k champ dealing 50k damage afterall he is 6* r3 I exped this even I expected r5 champ to be thatmuch powerfull as expected...these 6* is made for act6 and book2 so acording to that it deals pretty decent damage afterall I was expecting more...seatin just make this hyped afterall 5* sabertooth is pretty awsome too...Just think about it...
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    No.
    You're still capped at 3 furies per fight, I belive. And every fight you want to throw sp3, and only then can bank those furies reliably. Plus no any real utility except coldsnap immunity, wich you don't need usually
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Not practical at all. Pretty cool but why would I use 40+ revives when I can just use Aegon. It doesn't look over powered but nobody is going to do this on a regular basis to finish content. If you die a few times getting ramped up that's one thing but let's be honest, after 10 or so furys you'll just want to save your charges and move forward. People spend their way through content all the time. This is just another way to spend through things.