**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Idea. Hear Me Out!

I have a serious thought. How about AW boost in AQ? Think about it. No items & low health? Use a regen boost. Extremely tough fight ahead? Slap on a invulnerability boost. For some alliances war isn’t a priority. Plus losing 1 war is no big deal. Not being able to finish 1 day of AQ is. So I’m thinking why not make more than just sp3 protection available for AQ? Map 7 can put a quick dent in your resources and there’s nothing worse than item’ing out and not being able to finish. If you’re in a AQ focussed alliance let me know what you think.

Comments

• Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    There’s no AQ focussed members in this forum?
  • Xyzor7Xyzor7 Posts: 9
    I like this idea.
    Aayush19 said:

There certainly are, but we all know. A player's opinion hardly matters..

Well they say they are listening to the feedback. I’m no Seatin but I am a dedicated player. I wish it had the same importance.
    Aayush19 said:

Izze_King said:

Aayush19 said:

There certainly are, but we all know. A player's opinion hardly matters..

Well they say they are listening to the feedback. I’m no Seatin but I am a dedicated player. I wish it had the same importance.
    Seatin is just a guy with loads of spendings. No real skills i see.. Cheer up.. Everyone here is doing great!
    Appreciate it you. New change coming to AQ. At least it’s a start in a new direction.
  • SGT_M9SGT_M9 Posts: 98
    @Izze_King if you dropped thousands of dollars like seatin they’d listen hahah. But they don’t care about the bare minimum players 🤦🏻‍♂️
    SGT_M9 said:

@Izze_King if you dropped thousands of dollars like seatin they’d listen hahah. But they don’t care about the bare minimum players 🤦🏻‍♂️

Tragic really. I like some of the change they did already. Reduced Cool down timer, increase max energy, node tweaks, etc. Makes map 7 easier to run through Itemless, but they missed the ball on other things. Mainly epic global.