**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Selling Tier 4 Class Catalysts

MasonicKnightMasonicKnight Posts: 17
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
With the creation of Tier 5 class catalysts, why are we not allowed to sell tier 4 class catalysts for tier 5 class fragments? We can sell tier 4 basic for tier 5 frags but why only basic? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    That’s like selling champs 😑.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Trade them in for the class cat trade in crystals
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,717 ★★★
    Has it been a year since T5CC was introduced???
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Sad thing is it probably won't sell for much
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    I wish we could sell them. I have so many T4 class cat crystals and a couple thousand shard crystals that I can’t use or open.
  • CdjcdkjCdjcdkj Posts: 65
    We should be able to sell tier 4 class catalysts by now we need this option
  • Yesssss! Absolutely agree!!
  • Summoner name: Ncarolan2406

I am kind of upset with this game,
    I have tons and tons of TR class catalyst and nothing to spend them on until I get T5 catalyst which take FOREVER.
    If you max out you inventory you can trade in 3 to get 1, great that’s and awesome deal. (sarcasm)

How about we can sell T4 Class catalyst for T5 shards? Then at least they can go somewhere

I don’t even my Tier 4 class catalyst crystals because I have no where to put them when they max out, how silly is that???
  • KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    I wouldn't be surprised if Kabam launches selling T4CC in early 2021. I'm assuming there's a decent number of players who are close to throne breaker, but don't want to waste their T5CC on a bad champ. When Kabam finally allows selling T4CC, a bunch of players will be able to get throne breaker (I'm barely uncollected, maybe one day I'll get to that point). Maybe Kabam is trying to reward those who went throne breaker early with exclusive Cyber Monday deals before a bunch more people get to that level.
  • Jdollar77Jdollar77 Posts: 64
    Are they ever going to make this happen?
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I'd like to trade em' for some t1a or t4b, lol. Or just Glory.

Fat chance of course. Managing t4cc imbalance is a major pain when your luck is bad in a few classes. Just gotta wait it out or trade 'em in. Wish the 2-for-1 was a selector instead.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    This should totally become a thing. Hope it does soon!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Summoner name: Ncarolan2406

I have tons and tons of TR class catalyst and nothing to spend them on until I get T5 catalyst which take FOREVER.
    If you max out you inventory you can trade in 3 to get 1, great that’s and awesome deal. (sarcasm)

How about we can sell T4 Class catalyst for T5 shards? Then at least they can go somewhere

I don’t even my Tier 4 class catalyst crystals because I have no where to put them when they max out, how silly is that???

It's two for one now and the trade in crystals don't ever expire. It's not ideal, but not that bad.
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★

That’s like selling champs 😑.

Champs don't overflow.
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★

Summoner name: Ncarolan2406

It's two for one now and the trade in crystals don't ever expire. It's not ideal, but not that bad.
    2 skill gave cosmic and 2 cosmic gave skill.