**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is there a substitute for Torch for Abyss Exploration?

Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
Abyss is the last piece of content I have left to 100%, but unfortunately it just doesn’t appear that Human Torch is in the cards for me. I’ve already cleared the easy path with Void, but he can’t clear Deadpool due to the petrify immunity

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Yes, I mean he just isn’t needed, most fights he’s useful for there are plenty of other counters for example all mystics are really easy with blade and mephisto synergy

You can’t find a slot for a synergy champ outside the first path really, also he’s not going to be great because he has lower damage per hit, also he’s not truly immune to debuffs so will take a beating against ms and gr, he has no healing control like torch does for something like old man Logan, he’s not going to be great against sym, blade’s only true reliable use in abyss is against mephisto on the easy path, for 100% he’s not going to do much at all
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Void works for torch.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    How do you do Deadpool and old balls without torch?

4* torch, I think you can just void Logan

You can “easily” one shot mephisto (with blade) etc

Show me a mephisto solo then, because I don’t believe that for a second
    Lvernon15 said:

Wait, torch is the only option for Deadpool?!

Lvernon15 said:

Cull can do it and I’d assume warlock and aa can, but a 4* torch can still solo, none of those others could
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Cull can do it and I’d assume warlock and aa can, but a 4* torch can still solo, none of those others could
    Cull? How?
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Torch is one of the best out there for it and he is also one of the 4 horsemen of the abyss, id say warlock would do very well, just that the fight will be much much longer

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Cull? How?
    Despair and mega damage, there’s a video of it somewhere out there
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Cull? How?
    Despair and mega damage, there’s a video of it somewhere out there
    🤔🤔