**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Sabretooth and Sasquatch Synergy [Merged Threads]

ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Youtubers going crazy after this synergy. They are showing sabretooth so powerful that, it might convince kabam to nerf this synergy like they did it before. But to ramping up sabretooth to that level it needs 1200 to 2000 units worth of revive and potion and even more. They are doing it in ccp, that's why they can spam dozens of revive and lots of potion. But it’s not practical in actual contest.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Jelle said:

It's still a great synergy without using all those revives. You will still get like 50 furies.

Yeah, it's great synergy. I'm just trying to show that this synergy not broken. Just making sabretooth comparable with aegon, though aegon have more ability after ramping up but still comparable because of damage and he will have uses now in long fight.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    arsjum said:

The cool thing is you can get to 30/40 furies one a quest fairly easy and that’s all you really need to be putting up great damage, no more broken than the black bolt synergy.

For some reason, Blackbolt’s furies and cruelty buffs are capped at 15 although it’s nowhere to be found in his description.
    I'd expect st furies to also be capped at 999, like act 6 iw cap boss
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    It would work perfectly in incursions, check my post on the other thread
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    edited July 2020
    arsjum said:

For some reason, Blackbolt’s furies and cruelty buffs are capped at 15 although it’s nowhere to be found in his description.

Is that true or is it a recent change? I've used BB with full Royal Family synergies and I've been able to stack over 20 Cruelty buffs.
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    If every quest in act 6 has like 7 to 8 fights , you cant reach 50 furies and so it really isn't a broken synergy . Broken if you're ready to spend in revives , but not if you're playing conservatively .
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    And dont forget the tech matchups where you cant really use him
  • CioperCioper Posts: 19
    edited July 2020
    sorry for double
  • CioperCioper Posts: 19
    edited July 2020
    Sorry for double comment, that was a mistake, unfortunately wasn't able to delete previous one.

Still it would be nice to know if Kabam is going to leave it as it is or nerf it, before people start to rank him up for sole purpose of exploring Abyss of Legends... As currently it's the only mode in which this heavy-revive rank-up makes sense, as normally you'd have to use like 4-6k units per lane anyway, and that way you can spend like 2k units for revives and then solo every fight.
    So yeah, for many people it would be nice to know in which direction Kabam will go with this. So please @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra give us some answers.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    What answers? The synergy cannot be more clear as it is stated in the Sasquatch Spotlight. And it certainly works as intended.

I believe that Kabam are fully aware of how strong this synergy makes ST. And they are also very well aware of how impractical (and actually... expensive) it is to apply it.
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Cioper said:

Sorry for double comment, that was a mistake, unfortunately wasn't able to delete previous one.

Still it would be nice to know if Kabam is going to leave it as it is or nerf it, before people start to rank him up for sole purpose of exploring Abyss of Legends... As currently it's the only mode in which this heavy-revive rank-up makes sense, as normally you'd have to use like 4-6k units per lane anyway, and that way you can spend like 2k units for revives and then solo every fight.
    So yeah, for many people it would be nice to know in which direction Kabam will go with this. So please @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra give us some answers.

Solo every fight... Except all the tech and cosmic ones at least.