**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is an above average in MCOC?

Hello Summoners. I am a wondering what you consider is an above average player in the Contest. For reference, I am a level 60 player. I have completed act 6.1 and 6.2. I have explored both variant 3 and 4 100%. I have went through both variant 1 and 2. I have 4 maxed out 5 stars (Nick Fury, Hyperion, Symbiote Supreme and Warlock) I have 4 extra tier 5 basics in my inventory. I also have a second account. With one maxed out 5 star (Ghost). This account is also cavalier. Level 53. Please discuss what you think is an above average player. Please leave details on your account so that people can know your achievements.

Thank you

Comments

• KeriParkerKeriParker Posts: 54

IMO an above average player is somebody who has a decent amount of skill, atleast level 55, a good enough roster, and cavalier. I know it seems kinda random, but I feel if you have these traits you would be above most people. Currently I have completed all variants except V1, and 90% through exploring v4. I’ve also done an initial run of act 6.

P.S i just had to point out, our r5 5 stars are so similar! My r5 5 stars are Hyperion, nick, warlock and omega.

IMO the an average player is around act 4. if you quit the game before that, you barely played.
    (I also have an Omega Red at Rank 4. Great top 4 champs man)
  • Krish121Krish121 Posts: 81
    i am level 57 (300k rating ) prestige 5250 have 3 5* r4 ( cmm , caiw gulli 2099) 1 6* imiw r1 and around 20 5* completed act 5 initial run ( not explored ) planning to go for cav first then explore act 5 non of the variants completed am i a averge or above average player
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If average is the middle player in the entire player base it’s probably anyone who’s beat act 4
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Krish121 said:

i am level 57 (300k rating ) prestige 5250 have 3 5* r4 ( cmm , caiw gulli 2099) 1 6* imiw r1 and around 20 5* completed act 5 initial run ( not explored ) planning to go for cav first then explore act 5 non of the variants completed am i a averge or above average player

I would say above average, because as I said before, the average player is probably conqueror/proven
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Completely free to play.
    Level 51
    440k rating
    Cavalier
    Working on act 5 exploration and V4
    Only 4 5* R4 and no R5 (still waiting for the right champs to R5)
    2 6* Darkhawk and IW
    Playing AQ map 4-5 and AW gold 2
    Am i an above average player ?
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,205 ★★★★★
    Above Average - Playets Who Can Intercept and play all champs.

VERY HIGH ABOVE Average player - A Invisble Women type of player or quake. Dont get hit. Or NEVER get it and just dexs the specials not a normal player can for example. i can dex punisher sp1 while most CANT im not saying im that good but im above average. if u get what im saying. I play Invisble Women Perfectly without losing invisble or get hit. thats what i call Skill Lvl . so for me its not the roster or so but HOW the player plays. Im not saying im in this category but im certainly between this and above average
  • Krish121Krish121 Posts: 81
    what is a god level player then
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★

Krish121 said:

what is a god level player then

swedeah
    This.
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    I don't think it's very relevant to talk about the entire player base. The purpose with defining the average player is to create a reference point for people to compare themselves with. The people that are interested in comparing themselves are active players which means a comparison between them and inactive or semi active players says less than a comparison solely of active players.

If we're just common sensing it, then I think an average active player is somewhere around Uncollected, 200 - 300k hero rating, a couple of R4 5*, a skill level that is somewhat troubled by the higher difficulties and gameplay that kinda works but doesn't shine.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

An above average player is act 3 completion because half the accounts are 10 year olds who never play the game, complain its too easy then go to act 3. And then.... complain that this game is too hard because they they cant throw heavys randomly. Or they go to eq then they get smacked.

this is actually pretty accurate. I showed a pretty young friend the game and he got it and had that exact same experience that you described. I feel like getting into mcoc is harder than it used to be because its so much more daunting now and the beginning of mcoc is kinda dull, ngl. I try telling my friends to stick with the game and it'll become more fun, but it's hard
    s

Above Average - Playets Who Can Intercept and play all champs.

VERY HIGH ABOVE Average player - A Invisble Women type of player or quake. Dont get hit. Or NEVER get it and just dexs the specials not a normal player can for example. i can dex punisher sp1 while most CANT im not saying im that good but im above average. if u get what im saying. I play Invisble Women Perfectly without losing invisble or get hit. thats what i call Skill Lvl . so for me its not the roster or so but HOW the player plays. Im not saying im in this category but im certainly between this and above average

this is what i am talking about. Please leave comments on skill level as well. You might not have the best roster but amazing at fighting. Me personally, am pretty good at quaking. I can easily take down act 6 opponents without taking any blocked hits. I have a 6 star invisible woman. i am learning. still aint perfect
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★

Hello Summoners. I am a wondering what you consider is an above average player in the Contest. For reference, I am a level 60 player. I have completed act 6.1 and 6.2. I have explored both variant 3 and 4 100%. I have went through both variant 1 and 2. I have 4 maxed out 5 stars (Nick Fury, Hyperion, Symbiote Supreme and Warlock) I have 4 extra tier 5 basics in my inventory. I also have a second account. With one maxed out 5 star (Ghost). This account is also cavalier. Level 53. Please discuss what you think is an above average player. Please leave details on your account so that people can know your achievements.

Thank you

Above average in terms of skills or how much content one has completed?

You can have a very skilled player, that has completed every content and starting a new account on act 1 😁
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★

IMO an above average player is somebody who has a decent amount of skill, atleast level 55, a good enough roster, and cavalier. I know it seems kinda random, but I feel if you have these traits you would be above most people. Currently I have completed all variants except V1, and 90% through exploring v4. I’ve also done an initial run of act 6.

P.S i just had to point out, our r5 5 stars are so similar! My r5 5 stars are Hyperion, nick, warlock and omega.

IMO the an average player is around act 4. if you quit the game before that, you barely played.
    (I also have an Omega Red at Rank 4. Great top 4 champs man)
    For me I more meant average from people who regularly play the game. If I meant everyone in the game, then yes if you beat act 4 you would probably be above most people.
    And thanks man, I would love to have a 5 star Sym supreme like yours, his nullify is quite useful.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Rate me.
    Act 6 completion run, 6.1.3 is 100%
    V2,3,4 100%
    Act 5 100%
    LOL 1 Path, (would 100% but don't find the rewards are worth the time anymore)
    8 R5's with the cats for 3 more and also have 2 4-5 gems.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Cav with most variants done. At least act 6 completion. A lane or 2 in lab.

Probably this.
    Rate me tho
    Main : 8 R5's and 2 R2 6*s
    Act 1 - 5 explored
    Act 6 Completion done and 6.1 explored
    v3 and v4 explored
    v2 halfway explored
    v1 Completion
    LoL first path and 2nd path done.
    Level 60

2nd acc : 2 R5's
    Act 1 - 6.3 completed ( nothing explored)
    Only variant 3 completed
    No LoL Run Yet
    Level 58

3rd Acc : No R5's
    R4 Yellowjacket. Heimdall. Storm Etc
    Act 1 - 6.1 completed ( nothing explored)
    No Variants Completed
    No LoL Run Yet
    Level 53

:)

Rate me tho
    Main : 8 R5's and 2 R2 6*s
    Act 1 - 5 explored
    Act 6 Completion done and 6.1 explored
    v3 and v4 explored
    v2 halfway explored
    v1 Completion
    LoL first path and 2nd path done.
    Level 60

2nd acc : 2 R5's
    Act 1 - 6.3 completed ( nothing explored)
    Only variant 3 completed
    No LoL Run Yet
    Level 58

3rd Acc : No R5's
    R4 Yellowjacket. Heimdall. Storm Etc
    Act 1 - 6.1 completed ( nothing explored)
    No Variants Completed
    No LoL Run Yet
    Level 53

:)

how did you deal with the Crossbones boss in Act 6.1.5 on your second account
    @KeriParker had a r4 corvus for 2nd acc