**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is there a substitute for Torch for Abyss Exploration?

Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
Abyss is the last piece of content I have left to 100%, but unfortunately it just doesn’t appear that Human Torch is in the cards for me. I’ve already cleared the easy path with Void, but he can’t clear Deadpool due to the petrify immunity

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    A 4* torch can handle deadpool, void can do the other fights, aegon for ms
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Any chance anyone has tested a 3 star torch for DP? Can’t pull him as any other star

It’s an option but where possible I’d wait for at least the 4
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    A three star would work, you just need to revive a lot.
    I believe that Archangel would also work for Deadpool, just keep the neurotoxins up.
    Deadpool is really the only fight that Torch is necessary for, every other Torch fight can be done with Void. The only other fight that I think that Torch is better than Void is Sym Supreme. I used Void against him and it sucked.
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    If you are talking for Overall entire Abyss all 5 paths. I say yes. But you have to alter your entire team.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    BWCV. There. Incinerate phase and then heavy. If you stay in Deadpools face you can heavy after special dexing. High risk high reward (oh and run despair to reverse some of that healing)
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I think a couple have used OG guilly specifically for that deadpool fight
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Gonna have to R5 my 4* torch then. I really liked bringing in Corvus for the tech champs when I did some testing, but it seems his spot will go to torch.