**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I awaken?

SpikedBird37SpikedBird37 Posts: 2
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I just now beat RTL ( Road to labyrinth) and got a mystic awakening gem. I have 17 mystic sig stones and have been waiting for this moment for a while. I'm not sure on who to dupe as I love all my mystic heroes. Which of the following should I awaken? I heard Scarlet Witch is good duped but does her sig need to be high?

Who should I awaken? 26 votes

Scarlet Witch
23%
SirnoobYellsomeVision_41NavneetGDhruvgMasterYoda493 6 votes
Magik
46%
winterthurRbvojtikSpity68Fireballs5TheSOURAbeaupoemSpeedbumpthanks4playingTheMageHunterDOKTOROKTOPUSShaheerFIazAntonioTheCool 12 votes
Mordo
7%
YouCantSeeMe2Qmon 2 votes
Ghost Rider
23%
MatthewCSanchezMwhitaker23PeterStreitAnonymous346Spitfire17583Mr_mc_person34 6 votes

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Magik
    SW sig needs to be very high
    Same for magik but shes fine on low levels too
    GR is just get it and forget it his fury doesnt make much of a difference but the judgement does
    Mordo sig is well... pretty useless since the only thing u can do at high level quests is only evade even if u get high resistance while blocking its still ton of damage so totally not recommended on him
  • I used a gem on sw after years of not having her she's now 99 in 5 months.. Magik for instant gratification sw because she's still one of the best in the game
  • Magik
    I'm not a fan of SW since the nerf. It could just be that I remember what she was previously. But now she just seems... meh (and mine is lvl 99). Would not recommend investing here, especially since she would need a high sig lvl to reach okay levels.

As said above, Mordo's sig isn't a big difference maker. Definitely not worth the gem.

GR's fury is actually solid. When I fight with GR, I hit fury, then next combo, I land the bleed judgment for increased damage. Very solid champ, and the sig helps a lot.

Magik gets a big boost from her sig, especially if used as an AW defender. However, now that alliances get points for unique chars, you may want to check with your alliance to see if yours would be used. Her offensive abilities don't require her sig to be effective (power lock/steal, nullify).

So, if you would use Magik as AW defender, use the sig stone on her. Otherwise, GR would be your best option. I would, however, recommend using him a lot, getting used to him, before that investment. Make sure you like playing him first.