**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sabretooth and Sasquatch Synergy [Merged Threads]

Comments

• KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hey guys,

Can confirm that this is a Bug. We are discussing the course of action right now and will let you know what exactly needs to be fixed, and how fast we can do it.

Sabretooth should NOT be able to get to this many Fury effects.

Even though it's a bummer we appreciate the quick confirmation @Kabam Miike . Thank you
    Asleep at the wheel...again. πŸ₯Ί
    Can't be helped, it seems.

But I agree. At least the increased effort to communicate is there...before players put up 90 mil in the Sasquatch arena.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hey guys,

Can confirm that this is a Bug. We are discussing the course of action right now and will let you know what exactly needs to be fixed, and how fast we can do it.

All I’ll say is make your decision quick not after Sasquatch crystals are released and announce it in game
    Not many people go to the forums compared to those that watch YouTube videos on mcoc
    They just did make their decision and also announced it.. also it's not their responsibility if people decide NOT to use the forums as a source of information. Considering what is posted on YT is not official information from kabam, making decisions based off that content would be a little silly.. and this situation is a prime example of such...
  • Imran said:

Who use lots of revive and potion in normal quest?? Even in act 6.

I used zero units/revives on the path when I solo'd 6.2.6 Champion with Sabretooth in Act 6.

It's certainly very useful in normal content when you use it without abusing the furies with revives - if it stays this way.
    That's great to hear
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hey guys,

All I’ll say is make your decision quick not after Sasquatch crystals are released and announce it in game
    Not many people go to the forums compared to those that watch YouTube videos on mcoc
    They just did make their decision and also announced it.. also it's not their responsibility if people decide NOT to use the forums as a source of information. Considering what is posted on YT is not official information from kabam, making decisions based off that content would be a little silly.. and this situation is a prime example of such...
    At the time they were saying they were deciding their course of action that could mean a variety of things so my point stands
    Also they could announce this in game right? So all players would know
    Yes, their course of action as to how to deal with the bug, however they have stated it is a bug, and is not an intended way for the character to operate.

I do agree they could send an in-game mail as that would be an official source.. however they don't normally use in game mail to communicate much other than maintenance.. i think that's why they rely on the forums.. we make the choice to come here or not.. I suppose that's why some might be better informed than others..
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    In theory, people who don't read the forum or follow the CCP on YouTube wouldn't know since they don't have sasquatch to test it. I think a message in game would cause more confusion than necessary. Just need the ccp guys to post something quick like "lol psyche we should have checked with kabam before hyping this synergy that let us clear abyss fights in under 100 hits."
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    At least they caught it before the Sasquatch crystals went live.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2020
    As the name implies you can share your thoughts and feeling

Personally for all those ppl who ranked up sabertooth I feel sorry for you. I have an alliance member who did. Kabam should have come sooner with this but it is what it is
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mixalis said:

@Kabam Miike Will you be giving us our money back, for purchasing Sabertooth feature Cav crystals? Seems shady.

PM him your paypal, he'll be happy to i'm sure
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Better than nerfing when Sasquatch went live
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The crystals run relative to the arenas, it’s not what you are suggesting.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

The crystals run relative to the arenas, it’s not what you are suggesting.

I'm not saying that they planned this so poeple would buy sabretooth crystals, but they control who is in the arenas