**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 Completion - finally decided to go for it

Wozzy101Wozzy101 Posts: 680 ★★★
So just prior to the when the initial feedback thread came out, I was bored with the game. I had beaten 6.2.6 Champion (fluked with CAIW) and this was all I was going to do of act 6. Every monthly EQ is done without using any items. All variants done but Abyss feels like a bridge too far. So I had nothing to do and the game was more than stale. But then I had nothing to push me to play anymore. So after re-watching Seatin and KT1’s videos of act 6 I decided that with my roster I can absolutely do at least an initial completion. Reading that there would be the Nerf of Act 6 I stopped carrying on. But over the last week decided, sod it. I’ve taken the gamble that I’m more likely to get compensation of some kind with at least a completion run (if I’m wrong so be it). So over the last 2 week I’ve pushed on. It’s forced to me grind arena for units, grind ROL for potions. And then last week, thanks to Canada we were got all those lovely poutine revives maple syrup healths.

Over last 2 days I’ve have done easy runs of 6.4.2 onwards. Today I took on the Grandmaster. It took a while to get to grips with the fight, thank the Lord for my max Sig Aegon! But It was really fun once I got used to the mechanics of it all. I already had 20k in 5* and 2k in 6* shards. So was able to do my own little crystal opening. Pretty happy with the 5* haul. Finally have a 5* Ghost! I can’t complain with the 5* Nexus either. Would have preferred different 6* champs but ho hum, OML isn’t to bad.

This gives me some confidence that when the Chapter 6 Nerf is done I can look for 100% percent exploration. Just need that 6* nerf to come quickly!

j

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Great job 👍
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    awesome saucesome! that ghost 🤑
  • DannyJayyDannyJayy Posts: 32
    How did you beat the 6.2.6 Champion boss? Even with an R5 200 sig CAIW I’m taking too much block damage to get the last safeguard / indestructible / whatever charge off him.
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    DannyJayy said:

How did you beat the 6.2.6 Champion boss? Even with an R5 200 sig CAIW I’m taking too much block damage to get the last safeguard / indestructible / whatever charge off him.

@RichTheMan has a great video on how to Dex his sp1 mate look it up on YouTube
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Wozzy101 said:

So just prior to the when the initial feedback thread came out, I was bored with the game. I had beaten 6.2.6 Champion (fluked with CAIW) and this was all I was going to do of act 6. Every monthly EQ is done without using any items. All variants done but Abyss feels like a bridge too far. So I had nothing to do and the game was more than stale. But then I had nothing to push me to play anymore. So after re-watching Seatin and KT1’s videos of act 6 I decided that with my roster I can absolutely do at least an initial completion. Reading that there would be the Nerf of Act 6 I stopped carrying on. But over the last week decided, sod it. I’ve taken the gamble that I’m more likely to get compensation of some kind with at least a completion run (if I’m wrong so be it). So over the last 2 week I’ve pushed on. It’s forced to me grind arena for units, grind ROL for potions. And then last week, thanks to Canada we were got all those lovely poutine revives maple syrup healths.

Over last 2 days I’ve have done easy runs of 6.4.2 onwards. Today I took on the Grandmaster. It took a while to get to grips with the fight, thank the Lord for my max Sig Aegon! But It was really fun once I got used to the mechanics of it all. I already had 20k in 5* and 2k in 6* shards. So was able to do my own little crystal opening. Pretty happy with the 5* haul. Finally have a 5* Ghost! I can’t complain with the 5* Nexus either. Would have preferred different 6* champs but ho hum, OML isn’t to bad.

This gives me some confidence that when the Chapter 6 Nerf is done I can look for 100% percent exploration. Just need that 6* nerf to come quickly!

j

Congrats mate, got some solid pulls also!
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Congrats on completion, and welcome to limbo.
    The place between act 6 completion and exploration where the only thing left to do is wait...
    At least there's a new variant coming soon
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

The place between act 6 completion and exploration where the only thing left to do is wait...

Amen to this. I've done 100% 6.1.3 but no point doing the rest till the nerf is live
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Wozzy101 said:

Absolute agree with this! Definitely no point doing any more of it until it gets nerfed. And nothing else left to do. Am toying an initial Abyss run. But other than nothing really to do. #WelcomeToLimbo
    Abyss initial completion is also my current focus, saving up units and hoarding 5* shards for the science/mystic crystals. Quite literally the waiting game