**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Poll: Is blade underrated?

13»

Comments

• arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    yes

arsjum said:

arsjum said:

@UmbertoDelRio, still a lot of theorycrafting and hypotheticals from you but little to no substance. Looking forward to your actual showcase.

Having said that, I understand that we all have lives. If you do, great. If you don't have time or the desire, no big deal.

I'll definitely tag you, I just don't want to keep you waiting an undefined amount of time lol.

All I did so far was sharing some unedited gameplay footage on reddit, so I can't say when I can get around to such a project and how long it would take me to do it. Most likely sometime next month, since I'm close to moving as well as studying for exams currently.

This being about a redundant online argument however will probably motivate me to do it sooner rather than later lol.
    Sounds good to me. We butted heads a few times over this and other issues but I see these as friendly disagreements. My disagreements with you don't change the fact that you are one of my favorite commentators in the forum. That's not an exaggeration.
    Dude. Most wholesome reply I got on this forum. I definitely also see this as just a fun and friendly disagreement, it's a video game after all.

I go a bit overboard sometimes, but if I ever come off as rude or disrespectful to you then I most certainly didn't mean it that way. I'm mildly autistic which sometimes doesn't pair too well with online arguments lol.

You're a good sport. I like you.
    Thank you for sharing that. It makes even more sense to me now. My son is autistic. His is not mild though but fortunately not severe either. I will be a happy and proud Dad if he ever becomes as articulate as you are. I would not mind his argumentative side, if that's what it takes. :)