**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Post your suicides team, and your non suicides team

BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
The title says it all. Sadly, I’m still on my arena grind to save up enough units for full suicides. Once I’ve dealt with all that, I have warlock, omega, and bwcv who I can use as my suicides team. Final two spots to be saved for corvus and ghost. My non suicides team will be nick, Hyperion, domino, and I’ll save the final two spots for torchy and doom.

Comments

• BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Sorry about this being in strategies and tips guys, looks like I clicked the wrong button.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Suicides- ghost, warlock, darkhawk, quake, aegon
    No suicides- torch, Doom, voodoo, havok, void.
    I assume by team, you meant top 5 options.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Suicides - ghost omega Corvus quake sabre/wasp/hood
    Non suicides - I don’t turn them off hardly ever apart from niche situations where I can’t use them
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Wow, nice teams guys!
  • Chawi79Chawi79 Posts: 27
    Suïcides: AQ: OR, Corvus and ST for synergy.
    AW: BWCV, Rhulk, Domino (Quake, Guilly2099, Colossus and Emma as backup)

Non Suïcides: I only use Suïcides except for some content, than Doom, Quake, CAIW etc.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Suicides in AQ I use Emma Frost, Sentinel and Thing. My quest lineup is Omega, ST, Void, Hyperion (both for synergy), (heavies and sp3 only) and BW CV.
    I last didn't use suicides for getting through act 6, I didnt use a set team because you basically need a different squad per path