**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Old Man Logan

The arena just started, but I don't know if he is any good! Pls help if i should go for him

Comments

• Options
    I like him, and he's pretty underrated, so don't expect a high cutoff.

If you bring him to r5, and have salve & recover masteries maxed, he will regen 35 health, twice per second, throughout the fight (which is pretty solid).

Then he does decent damage. He gets a pacifism charge each time the opponent uses a special (so bate sp1). If his pacifism charges activate and turn to fury & crit damage boosts, he gets a big damage boost. If they don't, then he can do massive bleed damage when you hit sp2.
  • Options
    MadMarksMadMarks Posts: 155
    and if you have mutagenesis mastery is basically becomes bleed immune. A nice benefit for slash tires in AQ Map 6. He hits pretty hard when he goes berserk
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Any guesses what the cutoff will be I'm thinking 2.3-2.7m or is that to low?
  • Options
    SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    Okay thanks defenitly going for him
  • Options
    SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    @Patchie93 I actually think lower! He is really underrated
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    He's really good if you know how to use him. If you've got the time he's definitely worth going for. Love my 5/50 and he can be used on bleed nodes etc
  • Options
    _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Any guesses what the cutoff will be I'm thinking 2.3-2.7m or is that to low?

i was thinking 2.2-2.5 myself
  • Options
    TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    I hope you guys are right for the cutoff I think I'll try and awaken him this weekend.
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Hmm, I was thinking of not hitting the last milestone for fear of getting him when all I want are shards. I already have him duped.
  • Options
    realiTicrealiTic Posts: 96
    He is old solid champ with usage in AQ and quest but not war. I don't see him going above 2.5 but I suggest you to do 3 mil to be safe.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    He is far from horrible, so you should be fine doing 1.6m for the shards. That's all I'm planning on.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,767 ★★★★★
    I expect him to go between 2 - 2.2.

Should be about right.
  • Options
    ShackShack Posts: 17
    Mine is maxed out at 5/50. 99 sig. I like him he is a solid heavy hitter. My sp1 does damage between 4k and 7k. And u can almost always get a heavy hit in anytime u want.
  • Options
    Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    just dont bring him to war, he's an MD machine
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    I got him at 2.58m.
  • Options
    superboy87superboy87 Posts: 24
    I got him. I am wondering whether I should go again for the dupe. Any ideas ?
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    superboy87 wrote: »

His sig is important. Gives you a lot of extra bleeds when you have pacifism and you use a special (particularly sp2, also allows his sp1 to inflict bleed). Regularly get 7 or more from a sp2, just make sure you have enough pacifism before you use it. The alternative is to use it during berserk since the bleed from his sp2 will scale up with the attack increase for massive damage. Even better if you have pacifism and berserk at the same time. So yeah I would definitely try to awaken him if you can.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Given that generally the second round is lower points, you'll be waiting forever for generic/class awakening gems (and I respectfully suggest you would be an idiot to use them on OML) if you can spare the time you may as well go for it in the second rd.

I'll probably go for it too, it's not much more points than hitting the last milestone.
  • Options
    superboy87superboy87 Posts: 24
    superboy87 wrote: »

His sig is important. Gives you a lot of extra bleeds when you have pacifism and you use a special (particularly sp2, also allows his sp1 to inflict bleed). Regularly get 7 or more from a sp2, just make sure you have enough pacifism before you use it. The alternative is to use it during berserk since the bleed from his sp2 will scale up with the attack increase for massive damage. Even better if you have pacifism and berserk at the same time. So yeah I would definitely try to awaken him if you can.

Okay, will go for him. thanks!