**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stunning reflection,stubborn and polka dot power doom solution?

If we dex he gets indestructible if we block to remove indestructible we will stunned because of stunning reflection any solution for this stupidity

Comments

• LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    You can block w/o stunning the opponent. Also, you can incinerate opponent to get windows where you can stun safely.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Sushma91 said:

If we dex he gets indestructible if we block to remove indestructible we will stunned because of stunning reflection any solution for this stupidity

Don’t need to be a perfect blok
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

She can apply alot of damaging debuffs as well. Don't have to perfect block.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Sushma91 said:

no need to parry, just block.
  • Sushma91Sushma91 Posts: 17
    Thanks for the info ... appreciate it a lot..I thought it must be a well timed block my bad
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    @Sushma91, wen't back thru my recent recorded alliance war videos on my phone from the past couple wars and I took this one twice. Compiled this little video for ya as an example. Just make sure you bring a champ that can easily incinerate or poison and is a decent counter for who is on the node. Good luck!

https://youtu.be/mhCUPjH_uDc