**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Ægon for LoL?

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
Everyone has been saying "Take Ægon to LoL", which is probably the best option, but which Ægon, namely 4* or 5*? Is the 5* on a conditio sine qua non, or is it doable with reasonable expenses with the 4*? Just for clarity, we are talking about one path clear.

Comments

• H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    If your 4* is max sig and r5, he can do it, But a maxed out 5* will make it a total breeze
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    The thing is, I don't have a 5* Ægon and if I got him, his sig wouldn't go too high (70). I got a 4* Ægon recently and got him to sig 98.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Is this LoL were talking about? How is no one talking about the enrage timer?! Even with suicides, a 4* aegon would trigger the second timer before getting to like 150 hits lol
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    4* version is not a better choice than 5* by any mean. In fact 4* Aegon is not a viable option for Labyrinth (as all other 4*s too), unless you intend to spend tons of revives. His attack value is very low and you will get a fast enrage timer. 5* 4/55 with high attack mastery setup is the bare minimum 😉
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Just took my sig 200 Aegon to 5/65, with an eye on that quest.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    If the 5 star is awakened, I would use him. A 4/55 sig 50 can do it if you're skilled.
    PS. why latin? I totally know latin and didn't have to look it up
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    wasn’t expecting to see Latin on the forums
  • Champ123Champ123 Posts: 24
    Definitely the 5*, and it's not worth doing under r4.

LoL has the enrage mechanic, so you want a champ that has a base attack of at least 2000 to extend the timer. 5* r4 aegon gets you that. The rewards are outdated so no point in rushing before r4 IMO

If the 5 star is awakened, I would use him. A 4/55 sig 50 can do it if you're skilled.
    PS. why latin? I totally know latin and didn't have to look it up

I had to learn latin at school and as far as I know, "conditio sine qua non" is a phrase commonly used amongst lawyers. Since I had to learn like 20-30 of those phrases for an exam, I like to use them here and there because I like them and since I had to memorise it, I'd regret not using the knowledge
    Thank you all for a very valuable input. This will save me a ton of gold which I'd otherwise spend on the 4* Ægon. This also narrows down my next rankup and 5* crystal decision quite a bit
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Just to echo what others have said, go with the 5star. Even with low sig, you'll hit 999 after 3 or 4 fights. Then it's go time.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Arsoz said:

Hendross said:

Just to echo what others have said, go with the 5star. Even with low sig, you'll hit 999 after 3 or 4 fights. Then it's go time.

How are you supposed to hit 999 hits after 4 fight when you will barley be able to keep 100 hits per fight when at low sig
    Rank4 sig70, will bank 50%...
    Red hulk will be upwards of ~500 hits ~10min.
    Old Man Logan will be ~400 hits ~8min.

Maybe it'll be closer to 5 fights. Play slow, use sp1.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Hendross said:

Arsoz said:

Hendross said:

How are you supposed to hit 999 hits after 4 fight when you will barley be able to keep 100 hits per fight when at low sig
    Rank4 sig70, will bank 50%...
    Red hulk will be upwards of ~500 hits ~10min.
    Old Man Logan will be ~400 hits ~8min.

Maybe it'll be closer to 5 fights. Play slow, use sp1.
    If you're running suicides, take note of recoil. I prefer to hold my SP 3 when I'm doing RoL runs with my 4*.