**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Confused for rank up😡😡

Serious_786Serious_786 Posts: 99 β˜…β˜…
Wanted to take one of em to R5 but how confused I amπŸ˜‘
Content wise I'm on 6.2.4,V4 100% explored and V3 done!
Did Canadian difficulty till now very easily... Saying all that so u guys know my skill level(IK it's average πŸ˜…)

Also both are duped... M very confused this time

Confused for rank up😡😡 30 votes

CG
66%
Jim0172HendrossmanveertherealCiciliatoPHJfinEtjamaSquirrelguyTotalMonster109Thicco_ModeBonzodavidPřìņče01StellanAayush19ŘïdΔ‘hΔ―mShish15JAYJAY3001Gr8TonyStarkRap027VercingetorixCrcrcrc 20 votes
CMM
33%
NiteAndDaeKill_GreyUmbertoDelRioKing_Leo321Unio77Serious_786MuffinBrainMrGreekdazzling_starsYeetusTheFoetus 10 votes

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If you run scuicides do corvus if you don’t have 5* nick fury do corvus and if you have 5* nick and don’t run scuicides do CMM
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    CMM
    Well I mean...you didn't tell us if you're running suicides or not, if you have Nick or proxima as 5*s and above or if you have the champs awakened...
  • Serious_786Serious_786 Posts: 99 β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2020
    CMM
    Yep both are duped and I'm running on suicides πŸ˜ƒ.. But I don't have 5* nickπŸ’”
    CMM

Yep both are duped and I'm running on suicides πŸ˜ƒ.. But I don't have 5* nickπŸ’”

Lol, for non suicides, CMM is better imo. Don't really need to worry too much about Nick if she's duped and you know what you're doing. As you're going deeper into act 6 without suicides, you'll want the damage, utility and sustainability CMM can provide at all times relative to corvus. Besides, good luck getting cruelties and ending fights in under 20 glaive charges in late act 6 with a non-suicidal corvus!
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    CG

Suicides and no Nick? I'd definitely go CG then.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Corvus since no nick and Suicides
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    CMM
    Corvus if you run Suicides. And if you have Nick then CMM, CMM slw orks with Suicides but needs fury synergy as well.

So Corvus if you run Suicides otherwise CMM.
    CMM

Lol, for non suicides, CMM is better imo. Don't really need to worry too much about Nick if she's duped and you know what you're doing. As you're going deeper into act 6 without suicides, you'll want the damage, utility and sustainability CMM can provide at all times relative to corvus. Besides, good luck getting cruelties and ending fights in under 20 glaive charges in late act 6 with a non-suicidal corvus!
    Oh ****! I thought you said you DON'T run suicides! Lol, my bad!
    CMM
    Yeah, corvus for suicides then, lol.
    CMM

Oh ****! I thought you said you DON'T run suicides! Lol, my bad!
    πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
    CMM
    will open some 5* crystals after somedays.. Let's see if I get Nick else I'll go for CG

Thnaks for the help guysπŸ˜ƒ
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    CG
    seems like you've chosen already, but yeah suicides is def corvus, and no fury pushes it even further to him