**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sabretooth and Sasquatch Synergy [Merged Threads]

14567810»

Comments

• MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    edited July 2020
    What will happen now is Kabam wont allow the CCP to create videos on any other champion in the Beta apart from the new champ.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    I am checking my forum post after a day. It looks like an earthquake happen here. I knew that was coming.
  • KyrkantKyrkant Posts: 92
    TheBennyX said:

Kyrkant said:

It's a bug.
    Fix it!!! That's all.

Why 25 or 30 furies when in his spotlight says clearly 15?

If you want to buff him, include him in the beta test like you did with previous champs (HB, OML, Colossus, etc)

Maybe learn how to read, and go to his persistent charges section, and u can see that he can convert any furies he had in the previous fight into permanente furies. What u are posting is the limit of 15 he can convert temporary fury to permanent by special 1 or holding still, WHILE FIGHTING.
    Also stfu, and stop being bitchy
    If you have 15 furies in your previous fight you will bring 15 to the next fight as long as you have 1 persistent charge.
    If you have 15 furies you won’t be able to convert more because you hit the cap.

It’s a bug, Kabam should fix it, period.
    Seraphion said:

Kyrkant said:

It's a bug.
    Fix it!!! That's all.

If you want to buff him, include him in the beta test like you did with previous champs (HB, OML, Colossus, etc)

You are the typ of guy noone wanted to play in the sandpit.
    I am the type of guy that wants Kabam to fix their ****
    Frosty said:

Kyrkant said:

TheBennyX said:

Kyrkant said:

It's a bug.
    Fix it!!! That's all.

Maybe learn how to read, and go to his persistent charges section, and u can see that he can convert any furies he had in the previous fight into permanente furies. What u are posting is the limit of 15 he can convert temporary fury to permanent by special 1 or holding still, WHILE FIGHTING.
    If you have 15 furies in your previous fight you will bring 15 to the next fight as long as you have 1 persistent charge.
    If you have 15 furies you won’t be able to convert more because you hit the cap.

Not a bug.

Says he can't convert while fighting if he has 15 or MORE(why write more if he has now way of getting more).

It also says he carries over all fury effects to the next fight which include passive furies or fury buffs which is why he's always been able to have more than 15.

A cap of 30 is a good compromise as it won't change old Sabretooth or make the synergy to crazy
    Listen I have a 6* R3 ST, and with 6 persistent charges I should have 30 furies in my last charge. That was never the case, it has always been capped at 15.

• FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Kyrkant said:

Frosty said:

Kyrkant said:

TheBennyX said:

Kyrkant said:

It's a bug.
    Fix it!!! That's all.

Not a bug.

Says he can't convert while fighting if he has 15 or MORE(why write more if he has now way of getting more).

It also says he carries over all fury effects to the next fight which include passive furies or fury buffs which is why he's always been able to have more than 15.

A cap of 30 is a good compromise as it won't change old Sabretooth or make the synergy to crazy
    Listen I have a 6* R3 ST, and with 6 persistent charges I should have 30 furies in my last charge. That was never the case, it has always been capped at 15.

Lol.

Listen

Then you should learn to play him better. Good for you and your champ that you never fully explored. Read through the wording and maybe you'll understand where you went wrong. Mine is only a 6* R2 but i still understand how he works and always has.

He's never been able to get 30. He can't convert them WHILE FIGHTING after he has 15 but he does carry over any fury (passive or buff) when the fight ends
    Frosty said:

Kyrkant said:

Frosty said:

Kyrkant said:

TheBennyX said:

Kyrkant said:

It's a bug.
    Fix it!!! That's all.

Not a bug.

Lol.

Listen

Then you should learn to play him better. Good for you and your champ that you never fully explored. Read through the wording and maybe you'll understand where you went wrong. Mine is only a 6* R2 but i still understand how he works and always has.

He's never been able to get 30. He can't convert them WHILE FIGHTING after he has 15 but he does carry over any fury (passive or buff) when the fight ends
    We are saying the same, it’s not possible to get 30 furies, if he does with Sasquatch synergy is because it’s a bug.
    With that synergy you can keep 15 permanent furies all along the mission, but not more.

• FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Kyrkant said:

Frosty said:

Kyrkant said:

Frosty said:

Kyrkant said:

TheBennyX said:

Kyrkant said:

It's a bug.
    Fix it!!! That's all.

Not a bug.

Lol.

Listen

We are saying the same, it’s not possible to get 30 furies, if he does with Sasquatch synergy is because it’s a bug.
    With that synergy you can keep 15 permanent furies all along the mission, but not more.

You've always been able to get more than 15 as he converts any fury to a permanent passive at the end of the fight. Just can't convert them during the fight
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    These are 2 years old gameplay video of sabertooth with 15+ furies
    https://youtu.be/ZnPXLCl5B_k
    https://youtu.be/ScB0GHrLMaI
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Alright, so we're moving ahead with this change:

Sabretooth will be given a cap of 30 Permanent Passive Fury Effects that he can have on him at a time. He can still gain Fury buffs, or Furies from nodes, etc. but the permanent fury effects he receives from his kit will never exceed 30.

Great compromise, thank you again for the increase in Communication!
  • Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    he completed abyss but still dont know how to play sabertooth...
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Kyrkant said:

Frosty said:

Kyrkant said:

TheBennyX said:

Kyrkant said:

It's a bug.
    Fix it!!! That's all.

Not a bug.

I'm afraid that you're wrong here. There has never been a passive fury cap, and there was never an explicit intent to have a passive fury cap. There are two ways to convert a fury buff into a passive fury effect. The first one is during the fight you can dash back and idle for a second. This converts a fury buff into a passive fury. You can only do this a maximum of five times in one fight, and you cannot do it at all if you have fifteen or more furies.

However, there's a second way to convert a fury buff into a passive fury effect. If you have a fury buff at the end of the fight it gets converted into a passive fury effect automatically in the next fight. This is unaffected by the 15 passive limit because the limit is only enforced *during* the fight. It isn't enforced on fury buffs that are converted in between fights.

If you have 15 passive furies AND a fury buff at the end of the fight, you'll have 16 passive furies at the start of the next fight (assuming you have persistent charges). In theory it is possible to carry two fury buffs forward even when at or above 15 passives, because you can get two fury buffs simultaneously: click over your combo meter to get one, and then immediately end the fight with a SP3 which triggers another. If you do, both get converted to passive furies in the next fight.

The maximum possible used to be 21 fury passives. But that's not because they were capped. That's because that's the maximum persistent charges you could start with. At 6, you could carry five per charge until 15, then two more per charge for the last three charges, which is 21. But there was no cap: its just that at that point your persistent charges fell off and you'd lose all your fury passives.

And this was all intended, as the abilities state that ST cannot *convert* fury buffs once he hits 15 *when fighting*. It doesn't say he cannot convert fury buffs when not fighting. The developer spotlight highlighted the two different mechanisms to get fury passives, and ST's abilities even explicitly state that the conversion limit kicks in when ST has "15 or more" fury passives, implying it is possible to temporarily exceed 15 fury passives.
    The previous maximum was 30 if you’re fighting mutants with that synergy or 23 without fighting mutants. On the 3rd fight you can get to 17 furies, the usual 15 and 2 more at the end.